By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sorry, but Sony just got owned tonight (Marketing related)

do people who watch the NFL tend to buy gaming consoles? i think there more likely to buy a hdtv and later down the road, possibly a blu ray player

Around the Network
GrotesqueOne said:
do people who watch the NFL tend to buy gaming consoles? i think there more likely to buy a hdtv and later down the road, possibly a blu ray player

everyone in the US watches football from age 10+, my only concern is Sony is horrible at advertising software in the US...most multiplat games have an xbox logo at end and MS advertises from what I see a lot more than Sony...Gears of War 2 was probabily advertised more than all Sony commercials put together last fall from what I saw

Football is HUGE in America.

Especially the season opener with the Superbowl champs playing. It was probably the highest rated show in a long time.

and Sony dropped the ball.

MrNathanDrake said:
Football is HUGE in America.

Especially the season opener with the Superbowl champs playing. It was probably the highest rated show in a long time.

and Sony dropped the ball.

It seems like nothing has really changed then, does it?

And Sony wasn't the only one who dropped the ball. Larry Fitzgerald comes to mind.

nooo the "it can do everything" is EVERYWHERE, every channel I go to, internet site, etc its all there.

Around the Network

^^but yes Sony should push harder in the US