By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver BLOWOUT on Serebii.net!!

SmokedHostage said:
rktd said:
So this remake comes with all the regions up until Diamonds....

Actually, it's just Kanto and Johto.  I'd imagine Hoenn and Sinnoh aren't in it due to memory constrictions.

Actually reusing textures and models they'd save space they probably could include them but it would end up hurting D/P/P sales cause Pokemon is one of those titles that never stops selling till the end of the generation.

@OP

Lots of great info to be had!  This is my next anticipated DS game.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

awesomesauce

Wow, I need a DS.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

GotY 2010!

...unless Zelda Wii hits next year!

Are Gold & Silver the exact same or will they contain a few different pokemons in each, and are the legendary pokemons the same or different in each? Sorry i havent been keeping up to date >

Around the Network

oh man

do want

Hurry up an localize this shit, Nintendo.

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard
Wii Friend Code: 2772 8804 2626 5138 Steam: jefforange89
V-r0cK said:
Are Gold & Silver the exact same or will they contain a few different pokemon in each, and are the legendary pokemon the same or different in each? Sorry i havent been keeping up to date ><

Pokemon is plural for Pokemon.

Also there will be a handful of Pokemon exclusive to one version.

As far as legendary Pokemon, Kyorge is exclusive to HeartGold and Groudon is exclusive to SoulSilver.  If you can get both(Kyorge from Heartgold and Groudon from SoulSilver), you get the opportunity to capture Rayquaza.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Tell me when the Goldenrod remix is posted somewhere. I plan to listen to that and then nothing else; I'll hear them when playing the game.

If I listen to them all now it'll be too much awesome in one go.

I wish I could transfer my legitimate Celebi; my Crystal's battery will die at some point.

Soleron said:
Tell me when the Goldenrod remix is posted somewhere. I plan to listen to that and then nothing else; I'll hear them when playing the game.

If I listen to them all now it'll be too much awesome in one go.

I wish I could transfer my legitimate Celebi; my Crystal's battery will die at some point.

Open your Crystal catridge and replace the battery.  Do it right and you won't regret it.

Wait... Crystal sucks.

Pixel Art can be fun.

DONT GET ME WRONG, I LOVE POKEMON AND EVERYTHING; ITS MY FAVORITE GAME FRANCHISE OF ALL TIME. BUT I WORKED MY ASS OFF PLAYING THE GBA AND GCN GAMES TO GET ALL THE POKEMON AND NOW WITH THE RELEASE OF HGSS IT MAKES ME FEEL JIPPED, BECAUSE THIS GAME MAKES GETTING ALL THE POKEMON SO MUCH EASIER THAN WHAT I WENT THROUGH.

IT JUST MAKES ME THINK WHATS THE POINT IF THEY'RE JUST GOING TO MAKE IT MUCH EASIER LATER.