By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz Mafia Game - Round 4

I'm glad someone took the time to answer my question... Thanks j0.

Around the Network

Yo, I am here.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

You welcome. ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hiho

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Words Of Wisdom said:

Question for everyone:

Should I just update the post above with the latest happenings in the game or should I continue to repost the table so that it's always available on the last page (or both)?

I'd just go with on the last page. I tend to not check the first page of threads often once we're a few pages in. Those tables are really nice to have though!

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Question for everyone:

Should I just update the post above with the latest happenings in the game or should I continue to repost the table so that it's always available on the last page (or both)?

I'd just go with on the last page. I tend to not check the first page of threads often once we're a few pages in. Those tables are really nice to have though!

This

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

OK, I updated to show the confirmations, when everyone confirms we start, if someone doesn't we start tomorrow afternoon, more or less. Remember to post Day/Night and the number in your post

here

Confirms.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

That Guy hasn't confimed, but since it's just day, I think we can start this.

So, I hereby declate the Round 4 open.

You gather around the town square. There have been weird things happening in the town lately. Strange murders, rumors say commited by a mafia group. The 14 people gather around. They look at each other's eyes, inquiring. Who to trust? As the tense seconds pass by, no one lowers his view. And then....

Day 1 Start!