By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz Mafia Game - Round 4

Words Of Wisdom said:

Probably because RCT has a history of lurking.

I'm curious as to why outlaw feels:

We need to lynch someone.....

Good point.

I would imagine that outlaw is thinking along the lines of Gnizmo. I'd like to see his next response though.

Gnizmo said:
Once again I have to point out that if we talk about absolutely nothing at all, and do nothing then we are just giving the mafia a free kill. I am against random lynching as it will lead to all sorts of chaos, and possibly my untimely demise for a third round. All the same, if we have no conversation going we are boned.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
insomniac17 said:
Khuutra said:
Good Lord, really? That's awful.

Vote: RCTJunkie

Is there any reason why you chose RCT, or was it just a random guess?

Probably because RCT has a history of lurking.

I'm curious as to why outlaw feels:

We need to lynch someone.....

WoW has the right of it. I don't intend to actually kill anyone, but if somebody gets the bright idea to bandwagon, might as well be the lurker.

We need to lynch someone or else the townspeople are just sitting ducks and just ripe for the picking.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Day 1.

Interesting response outlaw.

Here's what you should have said:

We need to lynch someone or else we are just sitting ducks and just ripe for the picking.

However here is what you actually said:

We need to lynch someone or else the townspeople are just sitting ducks and just ripe for the picking.

Comments outlaw?

I don't play the whole mind game. We/she/him/her/it, it doesn't matter. Regardless of my position, my statement is true.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
I don't play the whole mind game. We/she/him/her/it, it doesn't matter. Regardless of my position, my statement is true.

And what exactly is your position?

Person Voting To Remove ( Removed | Killed  ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6  
Khuutra
RCTjunkie

insomniac17

Words Of Wisdom

Dgc1808 No Lynch            
c03n3nj0
No Lynch

dtewi

Gnizmo

outlawauron

Falcon095            
That Guy

RCTjunkie              
hatmoza
No Lynch            
axumblade No Lynch

Soriku              

Reading Outlaw's responses does show one other oddity. His appeal isn't to a great bit of reason for lynching someone. Rather he says we got lucky last time so lets try for it again. Not damning evidence admittedly, but certainly an oddity for a cop to look into tonight.

The pronoun game is far too vague to be more conclusive than an oddity. For all we know he just is the cop and just mentally distinguishes himself that way. Or he could be the arsonist/fire fighter and again sees himself as a slightly different faction.

I don't think any of that is lynch worthy just yet.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Reading Outlaw's responses does show one other oddity. His appeal isn't to a great bit of reason for lynching someone. Rather he says we got lucky last time so lets try for it again. Not damning evidence admittedly, but certainly an oddity for a cop to look into tonight.

The pronoun game is far too vague to be more conclusive than an oddity. For all we know he just is the cop and just mentally distinguishes himself that way. Or he could be the arsonist/fire fighter and again sees himself as a slightly different faction.

Exactly.

With out a random guess or two, the game will not move on and the mafia will win.

outlawauron said:
Gnizmo said:

Exactly.

With out a random guess or two, the game will not move on and the mafia will win.

Nice to see you two defending each other.  Makes it rather easy to guess who's what if one of you turns out to be mafia.

(Psst, I see other people online right now.  It'd be nice if a few more people joined the discussion.)

Words Of Wisdom said:

Nice to see you two defending each other.  Makes it rather easy to guess who's what if one of you turns out to be mafia.

(Psst, I see other people online right now.  It'd be nice if a few more people joined the discussion.)

Oh, alright. I'm not sure what to add though.