By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your GoTY so far?

@naznatips:

Damn, that's a lot of shooters. They seem to be all I've bought lately too. Grr!

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Twilight Princess came out last year. I cannot support Bioshock as game of the year because it is highly political in a way that I disagree with, it makes fun of Ayn Rand.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
2. The Orange Box
3. Halo 3
4. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
5. Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

However, I guess Super Mario Galaxy will take 1st and Rock Band may end up as 2nd.

My 5 favorite games of the year are: yes, I just have a Wii :(
Guitar Hero III
Super Paper Mario
Kororinpa Marble Mania
Link’s Crossbow Training
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Yeah I know. It's been a shooter heavy year. Odd thing is that I don't even like shooters much. Though, I wouldn't really call MP3 a shooter. It's more a puzzle/adventure game. Feels more like Zelda than Halo if you get my meaning.

My favorite 3 genres are actually Platforming, Action-Adventure, and RPG. ME is a mix of RPG and shooter so I guess that fits my RPG category. SMG obviously fits platformer, and Metroid Prime 3 fits action-adventure. I've got my bases covered hehe.

No need to opologise for owning a particular system. All are welcome. If Wii is all you own, good on you. Same to PS3 owners and 360. Just name the ones you played:)

Hello

Up till now, Goty is "Bioshock" of course. =)

Bye.

Zones : I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?
Around the Network

@naznatips:

My genre preferences are very similar, though I'm also a sucker for a good rhythm-action game.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Valve games always blow me away, despite me not being a big shooter gamer. It's the atmosphere that really grabs me. I suppose if I updated my list to include the 5 I expect to top my gaming list, it would be:

1. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
2. Orange Box (PC)
3. Mass Effect (360)
4. Metroid Prime 3 (Wii)
5. Bioshock (PC)

However, the sad truth is no matter how good the above 5 games are most places will give it to Halo 3 because that increases site traffic and gaming sites are in the business of making money.

naznatips said:
Valve games always blow me away, despite me not being a big shooter gamer. It's the atmosphere that really grabs me. I suppose if I updated my list to include the 5 I expect to top my gaming list, it would be:

1. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
2. Orange Box (PC)
3. Mass Effect (360)
4. Metroid Prime 3 (Wii)
5. Bioshock (PC)

However, the sad truth is no matter how good the above 5 games are most places will give it to Halo 3 because that increases site traffic and gaming sites are in the business of making money.

Doesnt matter what sites give, this here is for your say.:)

1. Mass Effect

2. Mass Effect

3. Mass Effect

4. Mass Effect

5. Mass Effect

Because it spits hot fire !!!

ok... if Mass Effect wouldn´t rule suppreme it would be:

1. Galaxy

2. Bioshock

3. Crysis

4. Assasins Creed

5. Halo 3