By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What the hell is up with infamous

just be happy that you get an excellent exclusives on your beloved PS3, no need to be a stupid for saying certain games are stupid.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
starcraft said:
psrock said:
starcraft said:
GTA is not a new IP...

I am not the one telling people they are ridiculous or are backpeddling...

Let it Go Starcraft, we've had these discussion with too many PS3 games.

That should tell us something, and perhaps the opposite of what most people in this thread are getting at.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

The problem is, no matter what expectations people may/may not have, you ALWAYS scrutinize PS3 games. It's a trend that you cannot deny starcraft...

I can think of three.  Killzone 2, LBP and to a tiny extent this game.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:

And Valkyria Chronicles, still regret that you couldn't report gamepage comments at that time.  And that I wasn't a mod yet.

starcraft said:
psrock said:
starcraft said:
GTA is not a new IP...

That should tell us something, and perhaps the opposite of what most people in this thread are getting at.

I agree with you there, PS3 first party games don't sell as well as 360 games, I have tried hard to undestand why, and the only thing that come to mind is NA. If you look at all the 360 games compared to Ps3, the major difference has been NA, with so few PS3 games even selling 1 million there, the answer lies there.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@ starcraft - you're a 360 fanboy, seece said so. So you hate the PS3 by default. Its the law.

Around the Network
MAFKKA said:
@ starcraft - you're a 360 fanboy, seece said so. So you hate the PS3 by default. Its the law.

How dare you bring my Seece into this, his hate is special and is only meant to show his loyalty.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
CGI-Quality said:
starcraft said:
CGI-Quality said:
starcraft said:
psrock said:
starcraft said:
GTA is not a new IP...

The problem is, no matter what expectations people may/may not have, you ALWAYS scrutinize PS3 games. It's a trend that you cannot deny starcraft...

Ok, so you prove my point. I didn't say you scrutinize ALL PS3 games, but you do it enough to where it's noted, which is my point. I believe you could be a decent poster if you left these sorts of issues at the door.

Excuse me?  What did I "ALWAYS" scrutinize PS3 games mean if not that I scrutinize ALL PS3 games?

I am more than a decent poster.  You simply don't like that I stuck around to check your opinion when everyone that agrees with me simply didn't bother and left the thread when you all stonewalled them.

CGI-Quality said:
starcraft said:
CGI-Quality said:
starcraft said:
CGI-Quality said:
starcraft said:
psrock said:
starcraft said:
GTA is not a new IP...

Ok, so you prove my point. I didn't say you scrutinize ALL PS3 games, but you do it enough to where it's noted, which is my point. I believe you could be a decent poster if you left these sorts of issues at the door.

Excuse me?  What did I "ALWAYS" scrutinize PS3 games mean if not that I scrutinize ALL PS3 games?

I am more than a decent poster.  You simply don't like that I stuck around to check your opinion when everyone that agrees with me simply didn't bother and left the thread when you all stonewalled them.

"Always" means you do it all the time, it doesn't have to mean with every game.

As for your posting, I guess we agree to disagree. I don't find people who frequently cause trouble to be "decent posters".

Just being real here...

When was the last time I caused trouble?  I would contend the suggestion that I am causing trouble here. 

I had an opinion, you had an opinion.  Many people shared each of our opinions.  It was your side however, that began throwing personal insults.

Hell in this thread, my opinion is far tamer than the OP's.  Why did you come in here if you didn't wish to hear opinions that imply inFamous is anything other than a resounding success?

Launched near a very similar game... nothing more or less to it, doesnt mean its sales are bad at all!

But that's just it. You implied that I am not a decent poster. That IS an insult. You did this for no reason other than me disagreeing with your opinion.

I don't think I have said anywhere that inFamous was unsuccessful. In fact there are threads around where I said it has probably sold enough to get a (well-deserved) sequel.

As a result of your last post I am thinking your attacks are based on lumping me in with the OP, but regardless, I have never to my recollection claimed you have no value as a poster because your opinion is different to mine.

Now if you truly think that you're justified in implying I lack value as a poster, I am happy to continue to discuss it. But let us do so over PM.