By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Version Of FFXIII Downgraded Due To 360

btw, doesn'tstar ocean 4 come in 4 dvds? why is S-E so worried about dvd count now? lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

because Star Oceans DVD swapping was bitched about so much, they dont want to make that mistake with a higher profile game.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Pristine20 said:
btw, doesn'tstar ocean 4 come in 4 dvds? why is S-E so worried about dvd count now? lol

Star Ocean IV came on 3 discs. If Square didn't take the cheap route they could of eliminated disc swapping to return to previous area's all together by including a post game 4th disc.

Thanks kiefer

^^ur source is some guy on a forum

Around the Network

22 pages off a screenshot that could be a bad monitor?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

^^still better then a forum

PS3 Fans stop crying like some spoiled 7 yr old. Just happy that you will have a great JRPG to play.

I swear some of you guys came straight out of the PS3 fanboy hole named N4G.com. If you want moral support from other PS3 fanatic, that is the place to be.

I will buy this game on PS3 because I know it will be epic and JRPG fans with only X360 can enjoy the game too.

Pointless to post this.

It really doesn't matter what we hear now... Can't trust anything SE says...

Before:
FFXIII is PS3 exclusive
Now:
Gone

Before:
The 360 version will not start development until the PS3 version is finished
Now:
The PS3 version is now 90% done, the 360 version is currently 70% done.

(2) Last year: The ps3 version is now 70% done
This year: The PS3 Version is 90% done [20% increase?]
The 360 port is now 70% done [but.... but???]

4 ≈ One

I wanted Pokemon in this game, I am sorely disappointed that no Nintendo Wii port made this an impossibility.