By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

But the event doesn't happen with just that one choice.
You have to build it up.
It could either mean nothing or mean everything.

I have a theory that it's in the Akiha route.
I tried to get Sacchin's story two more times in far side but it didn't work so I was only able to see that scene once.

If my theory is correct and you got the lousy Yumizuka end then you are on track to Hisui route.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Well... my plan is (so far)

Play Hisui
Play Akiha
Play Arc
Play Konoha

I hear a lot of people praising the Konoha route (trying really hard not to find out why). It'll be more fitting for me to get the lousy ending with my first far side playthrough, and then get the better one on the second =)

I'll play Arc near the end to get the most dramatic one, and then the most praised one which is Konoha...

But man, this game gives me the creeps, even more than F/S N ever did. Hisui is just fucking scary... the bootlegedness of the game really adds to that... it's like I'm watching a video for "The Ring" or something.

you mean kohaku? and if you're saying that hisui is scary now... wait until you get close to kohaku ;p

Damn... a rape scene with either Kohaku or Hisui... O.o

HF so far was the scariest route I ever went on, but... shit.

Oh shit... Shiki told Hisui that he's in pain and she goes... "y-yes..."

And she now has blood on her face and is totally calm O.o...

Around the Network

Oh shit, Hisui gave me medicine, has empty eyes, creepy medicine, and is now talking about her childhood O.o

And I have to remember... Kohaku is the one who made the medicine...

WTF?! Akiha is a vampire?! O.o

Ohhh... so Kohaku made the medicine, and when Hitsui becomes empty eyed and creepy that's really Kohaku... so then the creepy one is actually all Kohaku... so I can't imagine what Kohaku's route would be like O.o

Shit, IDK why I didn't actually cry... that was fucking beautiful... I don't really understand how Kohaka did it all... but SHIKI was different and more tragic, Akiha, Hitsui... Kohaka... >.<

I'm going to play the Kohaka route next... gotta get some sleep. Although love wise and cinematic wise I think Ciel was built up better and more focused, but I can't help but feel so sad and happy.

*claps*

There is one more ending for Hisui... a slightly happier one ;p.

Everyone except for Kohaku has 2 endings.