By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So after playing F/S N I wanted more from Type Moon, so I DL'd Tsukihime (I can't believe Mirror Moon expects me to buy this game >.< such fucking moral fags [sorry gay posters])

I played through the Ciel route first, and I fucking LOVED it. I loved the immersion of this game. I can't wait for games like Heavy Rain that'll only take what visual novels already do, and take it to a much higher level... although Nasu's writing is really nice. I loved how he does his horror scenes the most. The distortions, the weird spacing out, the repeating of words, the leaving out of words, they're all really cool technique that's unique to a VN. The game creators also do a nice job in both F/S N and Tsukihime, really making you feel creaped out with some images (I accidently got into the Near Side route [?] with the 3 girls, and I got FREAKED out when I saw the picture of Satsuki early on... the music they used when she first appears and then subsequently afterwards with the image... man I got freaked out. Check my F/S N album and the last pic to see what I'm talking about.)

The artwork was a major step down, but it felt more natural also, like pencils and sketches. And not only am I getting used to it, but when it gets to those really important scenes (like the last scene in Ciel's route) the artwork is just beautiful.

The game is also a LOT less linear than F/S N. Most of the choices in F/S N are either live or die ones, or worthless/cute/touching ones. But in Tsukihime, like with Satsuki, Ciel, etc you can miss out on some really nice scenes. You have lot more routes, and it seems harder to distinguish where and how to get (without the use of a walkthrough) from one route to the other.

Around the Network

Tsukihime remake is coming soon as well ^^

I have to finish the game then, before it does come out O.o

Reactions (as I'm playing)

Just killed Satsuki >.< refusing the temptation to load the decision point, but I wish I could have saved her. Maybe I should have been more frightened and cautious and chose "I can't answer"

Hisui finally fucking blushed XD So fucking cute, and she takes a peek at Shiki's face when he's sleeping (completely forgets about the tragic scene with Satsuki)

Choosed to have a party and WTF Konoha (?)?! Helped Hisui, but got called over to her, she cuts her finger, and it's really creepy all of a sudden... "No, not at all. If I think it doesn't hurt, then it won't hurt. If I think this isn't my finger, and that it's just the finger of some doll, then I won't feel pain, right?" O.o Is she like Sakura from F/S N or something? O.o

Wait, did you get the good Satsuki story where she chased you through the crowds of people and she hits you and sends you flying, etc, etc. (trying not to give too much spoilers)
Or did you get the crappy Satsuki story where you just kill her?

Also, haha, a Type-moon thread isn't complete without all three of us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

I guess I got the crappy one >.< IDK what I did wrong, should I have just kept my nose out of her business for one particular choice? All I've done was choose Satsuki choices every step of the way *snif*

Start from 6:15

Haha, I like the video. So uncanny.

I found Satsuki's end.
No music though, just sound effects..
This happens after you pick choice 1, the same choice you made.
I'd actually recommend you finding this end yourself because of the music, but I figured you watching this on youtube doesn't matter much because you already seen one Yumizuka ending.

Edit: After watching the video again, it seems that Akiha plays a part in this scenerio.

"This is the closest thing to an ending that Satsuki gets in Tsukihime - the other alternatives are her "disappearing" and never being mentioned again or her being killed instantly by Shiki."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Jesus I thought the first time I saw Hisui's empty eyes, when she gave Shiki medicine, was weird... I just dismissed it for kindness, but holy shit... I'm so fucking creeped out now, the second time she gave medicine... I don't really get scared by movies, unless they do cheap things like peek-a-boo scenes like in the Grudge (and that's more like surprised than psychological).

I loved Type Moon... great shonen action, romance, and horror.

iclim4 said:

Haha, I like the video. So uncanny.

I found Satsuki's end.
No music though, just sound effects..
This happens after you pick choice 1, the same choice you made.
I'd actually recommend you finding this end yourself because of the music, but I figured you watching this on youtube doesn't matter much because you already seen one Yumizuka ending.

Edit: After watching the video again, it seems that Akiha plays a part in this scenerio.

"This is the closest thing to an ending that Satsuki gets in Tsukihime - the other alternatives are her "disappearing" and never being mentioned again or her being killed instantly by Shiki."

I see the same pictures... in fact, I don't get it... you said this is what you get when you pick choice 1, which is what I did "Love"...

I'm not going to click it because in one of them I see the phrase "this is wrong (?)... it's twisted hapiness", so it's definetly different...

spoilers:

The one I got was that Harui told me she got a call from someone to go to the park at midnight, Shiki goes, meets Satsuki, she tries to make him a vampire... I think... or maybe one of the DEAD, and Shiki kills the existence of her blood, and then kills her after Roa tells him... I told him to tell him to love her though >.<

Ahhh >.
I was told not to be so trusting... and maybe to talk to other people? But I want to go on the Hisui route first before Akiha >.