By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2 new FFCC clips of cool poses and making little kids cry

that didn't look fun :(

Around the Network

The interaction in that game seems very nice, indeed.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

lol, second video. Owned kids.

this game looks so cool!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So you can be a bully? Awesome.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

What a jerk in the second video

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

If you can make kids cry then this is the game for me.

the music is beatiful.

^^ i disagree, i wish it had more traditional RPG-ish music :(   i feel that it doesn't fit that specific scene or the game for that matter.

it's just me i guess, i just don't like anything western/cowboy-ish or the sort. that's why i'm hesitant about getting Red Steel 2 (or playing it at all). i just don't like that theme...

and also i see they're back to showing those weird short videos where they just show a specific action/feature in the game as opposed to regular gameplay or a trailer, i missed them lol ;)

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.