Forums - Sales Discussion - The Weekly adjustments thread

keep up the good work.

Around the Network

Heh I was wondering where this one went

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Gilgamesh said:

This is getting stickied, it has to

Did you do that? Because now it IS stickied. First thread of mine to ever get stickied, on any forum.

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
Gilgamesh said:

This is getting stickied, it has to

Did you do that? Because now it IS stickied. First thread of mine to ever get stickied, on any forum.

I put in a good word for this thread ;)

Gilgamesh said:

I put in a good word for this thread ;)

Awesome. Thanks a lot for putting all that pressure on me to continue :)

This is invisible text!

Around the Network

This week there were big adjustments for Wii and PS3 in the Others region. Huge adjustments, in fact.

Wii - DOWN 125k
PS3 - UP 210k
Xbox - UP 35k

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
This week there were big adjustments for Wii and PS3 in the Others region. Huge adjustments, in fact.

Wii - DOWN 125k
PS3 - UP 210k
Xbox - UP 35k

See-saw effect in Others. Any ideas as to why figures are going up and down? Is it Sony's shipped data?

No adjustments over 1k this week.

I'm going to wait a bit updating the first post, because it's a pain to do and I'm tired and hungry and not in the mood.

This is invisible text!

I came in here today to do my weekly update and I discovered something terrible. I CAN'T do my weekly update. I cannot find the function that displays the number of sold consoles lifetime. I need the full number to do the update, not a 12.45m number. I need all digits.

So, please! Help!

This is invisible text!

I found the numbers I needed, but collecting them has gone up in fiddlyness by at least 4 orders of magnitude. I pray for the return of the Hardware Tables!

This weeks adjustments, if the fiddlyness hasn't ruined anything, goes as follows:

Wii - UP 4k
PS3 - UP 3k
Xbox - UP 1k

Nothing interesting, thank god.

This is invisible text!