By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Flowerworks on WiiWare, coming soon...

susymar said:
How many points?

Can't say that at this time. It won't be a ultra-cheap title, but it (probably) won't be a 1500 either - somewhere in the middle.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
vonboysp said:
could you post some gameplay footage on here closer to release (if you can't show any yet)? i'm interested in this game, but i wanna see how it's played.

Definitely. There are some vids of the PC version on YouTube, and the Wii version is similar (just better).

We'll have a trailer out soonish, and some videos of the Wii version as well.

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Awesomesauce... I never completed the demo you sent me because well, touchpad = bad for games... but I could tell it would be a lot of fun with a proper pointing device.

I hope you can get it to Europe soon.

1000 points seems pretty standard on the channel, you could try 900 points as being less than 4 digits would make it seem cheap, but I think a lot of people may buy to fill out a points card, so odd numbers like 900 don't fit as well.

after looking at some videos,i'm very much wanting this.

as for price, i'd be happy with 1000 points.

also, i didn't know you were in the game industry shams (although i don't know much about anybody on here.)

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Thanks for the comments everyone - added a few more screens to the album as well.

Have a lot more on this in the coming weeks :)

Oh, and for those interested - "ESRB Rating: E for Everyone"

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Around the Network

Less than 2 month old huh?

I had no clue. Congrats!!

My little girl is around 2 1/2 months.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

awesome and congrats on your little bundle of joy. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

shams said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Congrats shams, must be great news for the company your working in.

Hopefully it sells very well

BTW, any news on a EU/UK release date on wii ware?

We definitely want to release it in Europe - but its going to take a while. The game has quite a bit of text in it, and doing a proper translation will be a challenge for all the languages.

Also want to release it in Australia...

Don't worry about Europe, just hurry up and release it in Australia;)

I thought the Topic was called "flower works on WiiWare', as in Flower (PSN) worked as a WiiWare game lol.

Looks like a few people sourced from this, and it turned into numerous news articles on other sites... :P

Next time, you might want to wait for an official announcement.

To the one comment I saw "Another PC port...":

Flowerworks is *not* a PC port - if anything, the PC is the port of the WiiWare version - it just happened to be released first. The game was always designed from the ground up as a WiiWare title, and our engine just happens to support PC & WiiWare.

The Wii version is superior to the PC version in every way - except with lower resolution graphics (as the Wii only does 480p). It has more features, much better control, more polish, better gameplay - and it should end up cheaper :)

Anyway, enough said on this for now.

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website