By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Halo 3: ODST Really Worth $60?

Its not as big a package as Halo 3 was, but most things arent

Around the Network

So how long is sp campaign?

its worth 60$ as a full package including halo 3 multiplayer, for people who havent played halo 3 multiplayer.

but for those who already have halo 3 and have many of the map packs its not good value.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

DirtyP2002 said:
  1. a campaign as big as Halo 3
  2. firefight
  3. all released Halo 3 maps
  4. 3 new maps
  5. Halo Reach multiplayer-Beta

Hell yeah it is worth it.

^^This. And one more thing. . . Malcolm Reynolds as a playble character. SOLD!

for the fans and obviously 360 owners.

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
  1. a campaign as big as Halo 3
  2. firefight
  3. all released Halo 3 maps
  4. 3 new maps
  5. Halo Reach multiplayer-Beta

Hell yeah it is worth it.

Oh I didnt know the sp campaign was that long.

I await the release with pleasure.

wait a second this will be available for 30 euro everywhere, i don't know where you get your stuff but you got fucked

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Like people said before a campaign as long as Halo 3 designed around 4 player co-op, firefight, Halo 3 multiplayer with all previous maps included as well as three new maps and the Halo Reach beta make this worth every penny. Especially considering the fact that my Halo 3 disk has become pretty beat up over the past 2 years and is in dire need of a replacement.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

For the number of hours my kids and I will put into playing this sure it is worth it. Matter a fact it will be worth it for us to purchase multiple copies.

By the way my kids wanted to see GI Joe a couple of weeks back. Spent close to $50 for 4 tickets, popcorn and Soda. So tell me is 100s of hours on fireflight alone with it?

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

No. Halo sucks. Everyone who have Halo, sell your Halo games and buy Killzone 2 instead.