By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Metroid Prime Trilogy sales

Very nice sales, I expected about 70k-80k.

Around the Network

We should have had a thread to make low-balling predictions in.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

I never played part 1 or 2, but I loved 3. However, beating that game was exhausting and it's one of those games that I just can't imagine having to go through all of that AGAIN! Same thing happens to me with Zelda games. Part of me really wants to buy this game, but the other part of me says no way.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

dougsdad0629 said:
I never played part 1 or 2, but I loved 3. However, beating that game was exhausting and it's one of those games that I just can't imagine having to go through all of that AGAIN! Same thing happens to me with Zelda games. Part of me really wants to buy this game, but the other part of me says no way.

For my money, the first Metroid Prime was better than Corruption. Don't know if you'd feel the same, though.

Khuutra said:
dougsdad0629 said:

For my money, the first Metroid Prime was better than Corruption. Don't know if you'd feel the same, though.

Way better. Corruption was turning more into a first person shooter, and not a great one. It was still mostly FPA, but the original is the definitive FPA. I wish other companies would make games in that genre, but that's just my preference for first person everythings.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

yeah i think it's decent sales to be honest, much more than i expected. hopefully it carries on

It think it's good sales! I was worried MPT wouldn't sell 100k ww first week. This is great!

I am getting mine the day after christmas, most likely...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

I'd say the sales are very good. I doubt though that it will have very long legs. :(

100k is great.

Never did expect this to sell shit loads. It's all old games.

Anyways, I still haven't gotten it. Hope I do soon, though.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."