By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Sales UP! -- PS3 DOMINATED Home Consoles!!

Oh Darth, what have you done?

good sales for the HD consoles, people love their 360 in America. The next couple weeks will get interesting, as I expect Nintendo to introduce the black Wii for the Winter and probably cut 50 dollars of the wiii's price as demand has gone down drastically.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

All fanboys in here

@psrock

I missed your telling me off "tut tut tut" thing you do

where were you?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@psrock

I missed your telling me off "tut tut tut" thing you do

where were you?

Working, I love how you irritate people with your damn thread titles.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Demotruk said:
Aren't the three consoles within the margin of error of eachother?

PS3 should beat Wii worldwide next week, but Wii will be back on top for the rest of the year afterwards, I also expect >50% market share on many weeks.

Silence fool! You cannot stop DOMINATION

Around the Network

@Darth 

No trolling would  be saying

XBOX 1 LIVE DOMINATES PSN

It dosent.

This thread is just trying to get Xbox 360 owners up in arms.

Domination "supremacy or preeminence over another" 1 or 2k isnt domination , Especally when there is a 8 almost 9 million gap,thats domination oh dont forget PS3 is supposed to be superior.

Thats domination.

This is just another thread proclaiming the supposed superiority of PS3 over 360 and Wii,which is what most people on this site do.

Damn do i feel like Zenfoldor now

congrats PS3 major domination!

Those numbers have slightly restored my faith in america :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Jereel Hunter said:
Buzzi said:
I must say i am impressed, i would have never thought that in one week the boost could be so high; but IMO next week in NA will be slightly better than this, maybe 85-90k...in EU and Japan the Slim will have a bigger boost than this-week-NA's, likely with PS3 over 250k.

Really? The PS3 was regularly doing like 50k a few weeks ago, the sales numbers just died in recent weeks due to the old stocks drying up. If anything the "100%" boost is artificially inflated by the forced lower sales. (Like when stores jack up their prices to advertise 60% off)

Yes you're true, what I wanted to say is that with limited supply, not official launch and seeing how it ended last week (without a bump even with the price cut in action) i would have said 50-60k his week, i'm not speaking of percentage.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

PSP rose due to Dissidia right? well whatever the more Dissidia Love the better!