By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Sales UP! -- PS3 DOMINATED Home Consoles!!

This is beginning to feel like the VGChartz of old, what with such interest in sales figures. If this is what can happen when the PS3 starts to compete properly with the other consoles (in terms of sales), then long let it continue.

Around the Network

Wii60 is DOOMED!

4 ≈ One

Wow, PS3 destroyed 360 and Wii this week!

B_E_L_I_E_V_E

It is good to see all 3 consoles selling decently, however LOL at the domiantion comment. I still want to know where the Slim was in short supply exactly last week. Every major retailer had it in stock.

Bobbuffalo said:
sales increase? yes but very very very small

domination? pfft. sure whatever tickles your fancy.

Gee PS fans show some dignity for god sakes...

Don't you try tying this to all PSfans... like you've probably done b4...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I think someone needs to breath into a paper bag for a few moments... if the PS3 really *does* start to dominate the other consoles, the OP's heart will probably explode...

Damn, completely domination lol!

104% increase is sexy :o

Wow, PS3 really blew the Wii away this week.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Buzzi said:
I must say i am impressed, i would have never thought that in one week the boost could be so high; but IMO next week in NA will be slightly better than this, maybe 85-90k...in EU and Japan the Slim will have a bigger boost than this-week-NA's, likely with PS3 over 250k.

Really? The PS3 was regularly doing like 50k a few weeks ago, the sales numbers just died in recent weeks due to the old stocks drying up. If anything the "100%" boost is artificially inflated by the forced lower sales. (Like when stores jack up their prices to advertise 60% off)