By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sega talk more about Conduit/MadWorld + Wii plans

Madworld                     The Conduit

280k                                  230k

Beside Madworld releasing earlier, both games will sell about the same with The Conduit getting a boost later this Year.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Love it how Wii fans always taunt that almost all HD games make losses, but they would never admit that with Wii games.

You can spin it how you want, but The Conduit IS NOT profitable (yet).

This guy needs to be cloned and put into every publishers office.

Soriku said:
Barozi said:

Love it how Wii fans always tount that almost all HD games make losses, but they would never admit that with Wii games.

I could've sworn it happens with both groups. And do you have proof it's not profitable?

Sales and common sense

Barozi said:

Love it how Wii fans always taunt that almost all HD games make losses, but they would never admit that with Wii games.

I love it when posters use argument from ignorance. How do you know whether it's profitable or not? At least have an argument instead of an assertion.

In something like this (since we'll never see the financial details of The Conduit), argument from authority is the best we can do. And SEGA should be the authority on the matter.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network

Oh, how things have changed since the 16-Bit Wars.

Barozi said:

Sales and common sense

Common sense says the guy that knows the budget, revenue, and over-all profit of the game is a better source of information than you. You could argue against it, but it would really just make you look like a troll.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Barozi said:
Soriku said:
Barozi said:

Love it how Wii fans always tount that almost all HD games make losses, but they would never admit that with Wii games.

I could've sworn it happens with both groups. And do you have proof it's not profitable?

Sales and common sense

Please do the math :D

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Before = Sega vs Nintendo

Now = Sega = Support Nintendo

The gaming industry has changed...I wished Sony never released a PS then probably MS wouldn't have come in and so Sega would have stayed....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Wii_Master said:
Before = Sega vs Nintendo

Now = Sega = Support Nintendo

The gaming industry has changed...I wished Sony never released a PS then probably MS wouldn't have come in and so Sega would have stayed....

*eyeroll* *facepalm*