By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Play Need For Speed: Shift at EA's Upcoming Press Events

Hi all,

VGChartz has four spots reserved at each of EA's upcoming press events for Need for Speed: Shift for PS3 and Xbox 360, and we're giving them away to you, our loyal forum-goers!  You'll get a chance to play the game before it releases and chat with the developers.  There will be drinks and snacks.

There are two scheduled events:

Chicago - September 10th (venue TBD)

Los Angeles - Launch Week (venue TBD)

If you're interested in attending, post in this thread.  The first four people who post that they're interested in going to each event will get spots.  I'll ask those people to please PM me their full names so I can get them cleared to go in.  Also, we don't provide the transportation, so you'll have to find your own way there.

Important Note: Due to liquor laws in Illinois, the Chicago event is only for age 21+.  The LA one is open to all ages.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I'm interested but I don't live in USA

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

where's the problem ?

we don't provide the transportation, so you'll have to find your own way there.

Is Shift worth a short trip to America ? ^^

Barozi said:
darthdevidem01 said:

where's the problem ?

Depends on where you're coming from  

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@barozi

what, hell no!

not even FF13 or GT5 would be

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Barozi said:
darthdevidem01 said:

where's the problem ?

So you're going to Chicago then next week ?

Barozi said:
thekitchensink said:
Barozi said:
darthdevidem01 said:

where's the problem ?

So you're going to Chicago then next week ?

If I was a racing game fan I would  

I really hope they do better on Shift than they did with Undercover, atleast for PC. The PC version ran terribly, horrible driving, missing sounds.

It was just an overall horribly developed game for PC.

Bumping so this gets to the front page.

No interest? Don't forget you get to meet and chat with the developers!