By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Splinter Cell Conviction

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
Oh yh he didnt say exclusive

add Final Fantsay 13 to my list. I think thats about ti for the 360 to be honest. In my opinion

You don't think Mass Effect 2, Forza 3, Alan Wake, Crackdown 2, L4D2, Halo Reach, Fable 3, Natal, or Splinter Cell will...be worth playing?

What's Sony rockin' next year, just out of curiosity...I mean if the 360 lineup sucks by comparison, which I believe is what you implied, I gotta HEAR this epic 2010 lineup?

Err..sorry I didn't see your earlier post. Your avatar reminds me of a guy I once hated on this forum. Forgive me if I'm quick to judge certain posts as fanboyism, it is absolutely my error. Sorry, sir. Enjoy your splinter cell.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

banjo kazooie and banjo tooie from the xbox arcade

EDIT:

Too slow

Hard to pick just one, but probably Mass Effect 2

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network

If you mean any game then Modern Warfare 2, if you mean exclusive then there really isn't one for me. I don't like gears of war, Halo is great but not a must have, and I like GT better than Forza. Oh yeah and i Hated mass effect.

coolestguyever said:
If you mean any game then Modern Warfare 2, if you mean exclusive then there really isn't one for me. I don't like gears of war, Halo is great but not a must have, and I like GT better than Forza. Oh yeah and i Hated mass effect.

Wow i agree with this, which is why i wanted to know what 360 exclusive was on everyones list. However i really do like gears of war, and wasnt the biggest fan of halo, but for some reason am looking forward to reach

Serious_frusting said:
Erm probably Splinter cell Conviction

does that mean you will actually buy that game?  or just pirate it?

It's a tossup between Mass Effect 2 and Fable III.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Mass Effect 2

Yep, i'm a girl