By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Thread

darthdevidem01 said:
lol @ moneyhatter comment

@CGI

are you gonna buy this game?

He'd better. I'm pretty sure all four of us will buy both games.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

@kantor

yeah they both shold be bought

Then theres AC2 & MW2 left

but I'll be buying a game called Dragon Age Origins too

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I'm really starting to like this game more and more. I was watching some videos of Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time and the gameplay looks great. Ratchet has a lot of cool weapons.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

@CGI

oh cgi, that was just a way of getting YOU to post so that the post count would increase.....lol

@snake612

Yeah the WEAPONS have actually ALWAYS been R&C's strong point, hell insomniacs strong point as a studio itself!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Quest for Booty summary added, though you should ALL play the game. This is just a refresher in case you don't want to replay it.

Around the Network

Let's not forget that I had to strongly encourage you to get the game

Munkeh111 said:
Let's not forget that I had to strongly encourage you to get the game

Yes you did, and I'm glad.

Here the PAL Special Edition cover, this is what I will be getting

http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Action/Adventure/~r343682/Ratchet-and-Clank-Crack-in-Time-Special-Edition/?s=ratchet%20and%20clank%20a%20crack%20in%20time

^Looks nice, but I don't know. £17 more than ShopTo. I don't suppose they have a special edition?

Also, you're getting Uncharted 2 from GAME, right?

http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Action/~r343449/Uncharted-2-Among-Thieves-Special-Edition/?s=uncharted%202

LOL look at the price. Same as standard edition.

I don't like the cover, and there is nothing really worthwhile in the package, so I am just going to stick with the standard edition there. I am by no means decided about R & C, but I will have over £5 in reward points on game by the time it comes out, so it will only be an extra £10...