By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I'm a hardcore PS3 owner but.....

I could not imagine not having both consoles. I may play one more then the other, but I would not want to miss out on any of the good exclusives on either

Around the Network

If you have money and time to spare then yes... Though the three games you listed are on PC, but I assume you are not a PC gamer

I wouldn't get an Elite, its not really worth it for your second console, grab a pro while you can

kber81 said:
The_Red_Shade said:

Mass effect, Gears, and left 4 dead. That pretty much covers why I want the 360.

Personally I'm thinking about 360 too... I'd like to play games you've listed and also some upcoming stuff like Alan Wake etc.

I'm not going to pay for gold live so probably an Arcade is the best option for me. You still get access to all games and $199 is a bargain for the machine.

Get an elite (or pro if you can find one cheap enough) you'll want the hard drive.

Installing the games to the HDD makes a big difference. Menus are quicker, on somegames the graphics are better, they load quicker not that they load slow to start with. Plus there's the demos and live stuff you will have access to. A hdd isn't only just for gold members silver get a lot out of it.

good for you! I rarely see your kind admitting a love for that gorgeous sexy black booty.

Munkeh111 said:
If you have money and time to spare then yes... Though the three games you listed are on PC, but I assume you are not a PC gamer

I wouldn't get an Elite, its not really worth it for your second console, grab a pro while you can

It's better to be safe than sorry. If he needs more hard drive space it would cost more than $50 to upgrade later and if he gets an old Elite SKU before they sell out he'll get component and HDMI cables. Mono price is cheap but not cheaper than free

Around the Network

yes i think you should get a 360 elite. besides the games u mentioned, i think u would fine quite alot of xbla games to get as well and enjoy.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

kowenicki said:

look at some of the PS3 fanboys trying to talk you out of it like it matters to them personally or something...

get one..

PS360 is the way to be this gen....

Where? I haven't seen one single person here try to talk him out of it, even the pro-PS3 guys are telling him to get the 360.

Depends on how many exclusives interest you.

If it's just those 3, I would say get an arcade or wait for more reasons to get one.

4 ≈ One

The_Red_Shade said:

To be quite honest, I'm just tired of not having the pleasure of playing some of the 360 exclusives. As much as I love my PS3 and boy does it know I do, I can't help be feel like I'm missing out on some neat video games. So, having the best of both worlds is pretty much my main motivation on the matter. Hasn't any single-console owners felt like they wish they had *insert game* since it was exclusive to the competing brand?

I was in the opposite position and found buying a PS3 worth it.

Do I feel that the PS3 has REALLY justified it's cost thus far?  No.  But I have played some GREAT games I would otherwise not have played.  I feel it would be the same for you if you got an Xbox 360.

If it's all about the games for you and you have the money, I'd say it would be well worth it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I don't think you can go wrong with adding another console to your collection. I would spend the extra $50 and get a pro though. In the long run its much easier and if you do decide that you want to install games to your harddrive ( so they run faster ) you can't do that with an arcade.

Plus you can receive several months of Live for free if you just sign up with different email addresses. Not to mention some games give you a free month of play here and there. And then you can experience what live has to offer.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!