By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Graphics Whore Showdown Round 1: Metal Gear Solid 4 vs Gears of War 2

BMaker11 said:
Didn't MGS4 already win the award for Best Graphics....in 2008, the same year GeOW2 came out?

Around the Network
tedsteriscool said:

Character models in MGS at least > GeOW 2

awesome, I think if the art of MGS4 would have had more stuff, more textures it would beat Gears 2,  some parts where wide places with some trees or some house and stuff like that but they look so good anyways. KojiPro makes things of great quality. the snow was great too how it looked on snake.

F.U. Fun University.

The voting is OVER, Gears Of War 2 won easily, move on......

FKNetwork said:

Gaystation fanboys needs to shut up don't they?

PullusPardus said:
FKNetwork said:

Gaystation fanboys needs to shut up don't they?

That's not very nice!

Around the Network

Twesterm Pullus PArdus was joking, why have you banned him for that, I'm certain he was joking!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darth, twesterm doesn't really like jokes involving words like gay and fag. Too late for him, but at least he'll know next time.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

@SHMUP

oh ok.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

FKNetwork said:

Wait, so let me see if I got this right. More 360 fanboys were online during the time you guys were voting so Gears 2 wins? Interesting...especially considering MGS4 won like 3rd or 4th best game of all time on this site while Gears wasn't even close. Please don't try and make it seem as if you guys objectively know which one is better. Much like many of you, I own both as well. IMO, whoever has played both games and still says Gears looks better just does not like MGS or the PlayStation brand.

MGS4 is the clear winner, I have never seen anything like the character models in MGS4. It also isn't overrun by glitches.

Joke thread. MGS4 has better graphics than GoW2. This is a fact.