Around the Network
Craan said:
Torillian said:
Dinomax said:
NKAJ said:
Dinomax said:
Samus vs Who?

sorry Drake vs who?

Samus- Character whos being around in ten games,over twenty years, made camoe's in three games.

Vs

Drake- Game was hyped to save the system, released, didnt, lived up to its named in sales (uncharted)  got packaged to make up sales, now has PS3 fans so desperate for attention for the series they have to vote for him against an established franchise.

What a contest!

What do you like about Samus?  Other than the fact she's been in a ton of very important games?  You just gave a reason for why the character is important to the industry, but this is about which character you like more, so why do you like Samus?

Why do I like Samus?

ummm...... why does she have a sack between her legs?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

samus

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Torillian said:
Dinomax said:
NKAJ said:
Dinomax said:
Samus vs Who?

sorry Drake vs who?

Samus- Character whos being around in ten games,over twenty years, made camoe's in three games. 

Vs

Drake- Game was hyped to save the system, released, didnt, lived up to its named in sales (uncharted)  got packaged to make up sales, now has PS3 fans so desperate for attention for the series they have to vote for him against an established franchise. 

What a contest!

What do you like about Samus?  Other than the fact she's been in a ton of very important games?  You just gave a reason for why the character is important to the industry, but this is about which character you like more, so why do you like Samus? 

Summed it up right there.

I rather praise a character for many great games than one who just came out.  Uncharted is still a good game but Samus has simply being around longer and being in better games.

Drake.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Craan said:
Torillian said:
Dinomax said:
NKAJ said:
Dinomax said:
Samus vs Who?

sorry Drake vs who?

Vs

What a contest!

Why do I like Samus?

Its a..... a maxi pad.

Dinomax said:
Torillian said:
Dinomax said:
NKAJ said:
Dinomax said:
Samus vs Who?

sorry Drake vs who?

Vs

What a contest!

Summed it up right there.

I rather praise a character for many great games than one who just came out.  Uncharted is still a good game but Samus has simply being around longer and being in better games.

So you think that choosing Drake shows desperation, but I would tell you that choosing Samus for your reasons shows an inability to think for yourself.  Instead of looking at the characters and deciding which one you like best, you just picked the one in the most games.  As the saying goes "Those in glass houses".

hatmoza said:
Craan said:
Torillian said:
Dinomax said:
NKAJ said:
Dinomax said:
Samus vs Who?

sorry Drake vs who?

Vs

What a contest!

Why do I like Samus?

................................O_o...............................

Drake

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

If Samus doesn't win....