By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Nathan Drake VS Samus

Drake because he's more the funny guy. Someone who doesn't act like a superhero, more like a normal person.

Around the Network

NATHAN Drake

Here's a fun fact, "Samus" means "to suck" in Arabic.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Samus

NKAJ said:
Dinomax said:
Samus vs Who?

sorry Drake vs who?

Samus- Character whos being around in ten games,over twenty years, made camoe's in three games. 

Vs

Drake- Game was hyped to save the system, released, didnt, lived up to its named in sales (uncharted)  got packaged to make up sales, now has PS3 fans so desperate for attention for the series they have to vote for him against an established franchise. 

What a contest!

Around the Network

I think that might be a tad to harsh assessment Dinomax

Dinomax said:
NKAJ said:
Dinomax said:
Samus vs Who?

sorry Drake vs who?

Samus- Character whos being around in ten games,over twenty years, made camoe's in three games. 

Vs

Drake- Game was hyped to save the system, released, didnt, lived up to its named in sales (uncharted)  got packaged to make up sales, now has PS3 fans so desperate for attention for the series they have to vote for him against an established franchise. 

What a contest!

What do you like about Samus?  Other than the fact she's been in a ton of very important games?  You just gave a reason for why the character is important to the industry, but this is about which character you like more, so why do you like Samus? 

Samus...

Zero suit in the original game was the biggest surprise in gaming history.

One that really set people aback.  Man was it fun watching my friends go through that.

"I'd been playing the whole game as a GIRL!"

Drake easy.

This one is going to be close...

Torillian said:
Dinomax said:
NKAJ said:
Dinomax said:
Samus vs Who?

sorry Drake vs who?

Vs

What a contest!

What do you like about Samus?  Other than the fact she's been in a ton of very important games?  You just gave a reason for why the character is important to the industry, but this is about which character you like more, so why do you like Samus?

Why do I like Samus?