By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Isn't Final Fantasy getting to be more and more about pretty girls?

to be REALLY honest i rather have normal "Beauty" than a big boobed slut.

JRPGs take girls alot more seriously than WRPGs.
though Anime based JRPGs... completely different story, with their big boobed and just there for Sexual attractions.

Around the Network

If you think about it Resident Evil characters are also impossibly good looking, both male and female. But at least the RE men are manly, not like most final fantasy pretty boys.

twesterm said:
It has been like that since VII when they stopped being about story and strong character development and more about being pretty with emo main characters (with a few exceptions of course).

Damn you Twesterm. I was going to post his. All jokes aside. I agree completely.

@Salvador

I never really noticed that before but you assertions about RE characters is pretty much dead on.

please.

garnett was ugly, yuna looked like a baby doll, riku was average, lulu was scary

honesly, tifa, aerith, ashe and lightning are the attractive ff girls

AkibaFan said:
please.

garnett was ugly, yuna looked like a baby doll, riku was average, lulu was scary

You need to shut the hell up.

Garnett was not ugly and Final Fantasy X's women are all beautiful.

If anything the one to pick on is Yuffie.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
AkibaFan said:
please.

You're kidding right?

@outlawauron

yuffie was my first crush you auron worshipping fool ;)

bugrimmar said:
even before 7, the official artwork of the female characters have been scantily clad beautiful girls as well.

who are the exceptions you mention?

I was more talking about the male characters being women.  It's pretty much the norm to have hot women.  Would you really want to look at an uggo for 60+ hours?

Also, the women in FF games generally aren't that bad compaired to any other fantasy game.

PullusPardus said:

Why do big breasts automatically make a woman a slut to some guys?

Words Of Wisdom said:
PullusPardus said:

Why do big breasts automatically make a woman a slut to some guys?

Good question, my theory is that every big breasted woman they've hit on has turned them down and dated their worst enemy. This is slightly off topic but most the big breasted women I've know haven't been sluts. Now the waifer then chicks with no curves are another matter all together.