By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Underage Drinking?

Boutros said:
SciFiBoy said:
Boutros said:

Anyway, overdrinking is fun whatever age you have.

fixed

Why fix what's not broken?

personal amusement

i drank like 7-8 drinks last night over the course of about 5 hours, i was fine, didnt even get a hangover. 

Around the Network

You are thinking too intellectually. Drinking produces euphoria, something teenagers want and to help with their socially awkward years.

It can be ok as long as your responsible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8225029.stm

haha, just found this

id argue against it, but i drank 8 yesterday, lol

Underage or legal age, drinking is just a scapegoat for people to do dumb crap.

Around the Network

After reading a certain member's posts in this thread, I've come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no way underaged drinking can be a good thing.

Garamond said:
After reading a certain member's posts in this thread, I've come to the conclusion that there is absolutely no way underaged drinking can be a good thing.

In what scenario can you think of drinking as a great idea? It's dumb thing to do for entertainment. If anything it probably leads to more problems with adults. Most underage drinkers don't even have a responsibilities outside of school.

Seinfeld said:

You don't do dumb crap with your friends?

Seinfeld said:
Garamond said:

In what scenario can you think of drinking as a great idea? It's dumb thing to do for entertainment. If anything it probably leads to more problems with adults. Most underage drinkers don't even have a responsibilities outside of school.

That one time where Kramer took a drink I thought it was okay because it led to great comedy. And also maybe to give to Elaine to break her LOCK. Those are definitely great time to be a drinking in my opinion.

Also to make sure Bania doesn't get on stage you may have to use alcoholic persuasion.

Aj_habfan said:
Seinfeld said:

You don't do dumb crap with your friends?

Not any more. At my age its kind of pathetic. When you're outside of high school, it stops being cute in my opinion.