By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Gameplay video of Kingdom Under Fire 2

I'm hoping it will have some online co-op play like the previous game did

Around the Network

Wow thisis looking good!  I wish it was an actual RPG though.

I always feel like the bad guy when we talk about this game, but guys ... this is the PC version of the game. You can even see the mouse cursor during certain parts of the gameplay footage.

I'm sure the 360 version will look good too, but don't get your hopes up too high.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Those character Models are outstanding...IMO...this is putting the Power differences between the PS3 and 360 into perspective...

Meaning?...

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Those character Models are outstanding...IMO...this is putting the Power differences between the PS3 and 360 into perspective...

Meaning?...

Da triple is getting pwned bro! lolol

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Liked the first game...the most recent was a complete headscratcher...this one looks to be returning to the first game's roots...looking good.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

This game looks great

The two KUF games for XBOX (Crusades and Heroes) were a brilliant example of genre mixing and addictive gameplay.
Hack'n'Slash with the hero, RTS by commanding your forces on the battlefield and of course RPG by spending the gathered gold and EXP. points upgrading your forces, both in weaponry and features-powers.
Spent over 100 hours with both of them (yeah, some missions were sadistically difficult and there were no save points once the battle was raging on), that's why Circle of Doom broke my heart.
KUF II seems to keep every single precious element from its ancestors, and it gives gorgeous visuals.
I think they have done a marvelous job. Can't wait!

Kingdom Under Fire: Crusaders was a fantastic game.

It looks exactly like what made KUF so great: Tactical battles, mixed with hack'n'slash goodness.

KUF is to a hack'n'slash as to what Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter is for a first person shooter. It's similar, but far more in depth.

What made KUF great vs. the Dynasty Warriors series is that you control multiple unit groups and unit types, and have to use them in a very RTS manner to ensure you win. You can NOT win Kingdom Under Fire by playing hack'n'slash. You have to win by playing an RTS that also involves hack'n'slash.

Visual fidelity looks solid, as do the animations. Bring it on!

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

yo_john117 said:

Wow thisis looking good!  I wish it was an actual RPG though.

Funny thing is...If it plays just like the first one..it technically is...