By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I hope you guys understand its a message to HATERS, NOT dislikers. He says those things to the constant people who all they do is try to dig into it, not the dislikers, you have to relize this.

He said in all "to all you haters, this game is awsome, and i hope you shove your dick in your mouth because im sick of your hate and trying to stir crap"

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

Hey can anybody find an example of a game that Sessler didn't like? I'm searching on Google and CAN'T FIND ONE. I think he has no opinions and isn't human, so liking Halo isn't too much of a stretch since it's popular and all.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Alexie Di Onie said:
You like Okami, I happen to love Final Fantasy X and it is my favorite game of all time. How I managed to make myself look like an idiot is beyond me. I stated fact and called you out on your unneccessary hate of a great game. Your inability to process others opinions is slightly appalling as well.

I highlighed the relevant points. j/k I'm messing with you but really, I thought FFx was a step down for the series.

Personally I see nothing new and inventive about Halo. All they really did was find a control scheme that worked good on a controller, in terms of inventive fps -style- controls that work and feel good I'd look to Metroid 3. Prime 1 & 2 used to hurt my hands...

The ONLY thing I can see Halo having done that was revolutionary was it was a console FPS that offered online play. That's about all I can think, the only thing that I find amazing is the fact that everybody seems to love them. Not a fan of FPS, especially console iterations as usually they're 99% shooting things.

There ARE problems with Halo, but then there's problems with everygame. There are videophiles that do care about the graphics and the screen resolution. In some situations these videophiles overlap with "Core gamers." I didn't like the NPC's in the vehicles... they were retarded, admitidly A.I. is tough but still... they're RETARDED.

Having said that even a shining review for Wii or any game I happen to love, I still would not listen to him. His voice get's on my nerves and he comes off as a complete douchebag to me.

Words of Wisdom for these "opinion" threads. "Popular opinion is just popular it isn't always accurate."

All I can find is people complaining about Sessler, saying all he likes is any FPS game ever, and he gives them all amazing reviews, but he hates ALL Final Fantasies, DBZ games, and Naruto games. Apparently he just hates anything that's too Japanese. Sounds like a close-minded dick. His opinion on any game is meaningless. He gets paid to follow the pack to keep the advertising. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that whether you like Halo or not, agreeing with Sessler on anything makes you a fucking idiot.

Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.

Rubang:
http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/reviews/index.html - Video reviews of every game for the show: *Note: He doesn't write all the reviews.

And there's an interview with him buried somewhere on Screwattack.com where he talks about a few things he was meh about, and his nipples.

To all you Adam Sessler Haters out there: Umm, keep hating? Until I get paid to defend the man from your opinions, go for it!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

Oh rad thanks mosis. Can I call you mosis?

No. The only acceptable modifications of my nickname alter the final letters. Real life Examples: Fuzzymodo, Fuzzizzle, Fuzzbear, Fuzzmosi.

If you persist, there will be a small man wearing a derby hat that will be following you around, dealing a swift kick to the crotch whenever opportunity arises. It will make any interactions with the opposite sex quite difficult. Or interactions at all.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Well the 7th gen console I'm the most familiar with is the Wii, and I've played a shitload of games on it. Let me compare a couple of his show's reviews of Wii games that I've played. I don't care whether he wrote them or not. He's still a mindless idiot who's paid to be the voice of a worthless show that does reviews of games I play.

Cooking Mama: Cook-Off. 4 out of 5 stars.
Red Steel. 3 out of 5 stars.
Metal Slug Anthology. 3 out of 5 stars.
Sonic and the Secret Rings. 2 out of 5 stars.

Anybody notice anything wrong here? He thinks Cooking Mama was more fun than the first 7 Metal Slug games on one disc. He thinks Red Steel is JUST AS FUN as all 7 Metal Slug games on one disc. He also thinks that both Red Steel and Cooking Mama are better than Sonic and the Secret Rings. The man is a nutjob. I've beaten all 7 Metal Slugs on my anthology disc, I've beaten Red Steel, I've beaten Sonic and the Secret Rings, and I played Cooking Mama for about 45 minutes with a friend in the cook-off mode. Let me readjust these scores since I've been playing games forever and not getting paid to talk out of my ass.

Sonic and the Secret Rings: 4 out of 5 stars.
Metal Slug Anthology: 4 out of 5 stars.
Red Steel: 2 out of 5 stars.
Cooking Mama: Cook Off: 1 out of 5 stars.

There, that was quick and easy. All I had to do was flip those 4 games around. Everything that comes out of this guy's mouth is bullshit.

Here's the last evidence we need! Games from all systems he gave a 4 out of 5 to, or in other words, games he thinks are worthy of the same rating as COOKING MAMA:

Animal Crossing: Wild World
Baldur's Gate
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age
Doom 3
Everquest II
Karaoke Revolution Party
Katamari Damacy
LEGO Star Wars
Loco Roco
Mario Party 6
Mega Man: Powered Up
Nintendogs
Psychonauts
Shadow of the Colossus
The Sims
Super Mario Strikers
Viewtiful Joe 2
Wario Ware: Touched!
We Love Katamari

Obviously all those games deserve the same score right? They're all JUST AS GOOD AS COOKING MAMA. But of course they're not as good as these 5 out of 5 PERFECT GAMES:

Crackdown
Halo 2
Halo 3
Pac-Man: Championship Edition
Resistance: Fall of Man
Wario Ware: Twisted!

Most inconsistent jackass reviewers I've ever seen. Scrolling through their reviews made me stupider. I'm out of this thread. Love Halo or hate Halo, but if you're a Halo fan who is happy that Sessler agrees with you, seriously shoot yourself. Next time Sessler gives a good review to a game I love I'm gonna die a little inside.

this video got tastless at the end. Don't curse at me man cause I don't care for Halo.

Sqrl said:

lmao, this is really a pathetic attempt at a thread.  Lost Tears & Alexie have found a great way to show just how big of a Halo fanboy they are.  Notice how ANYONE who doesn't agree....yup their a "hater", anyone who doesn't think halo is the second coming of christ? well apparently they are just "haters" too.

What you pompous jerks haven't figured out is that not everyone loves the twitch Run'N'Gun gameplay of Halo.  And this riddlin junkie who you wheeled out to make your case can barely stop himself from talking long enough to suck his lungs full of air, despite needing it to prolong his assault on our ears, is proof of the kind of moron being a fanboy can delude you into agree with.  Really how pathetic is it that you are so keen on defending a game you would drag out this douchebag? And even worse is that the whole point was to tell people you disagree with by saying they should "shove their cock in their mouth".  Because thats all this was! Your attempt at insulting people without getting banned for it.  

But I'm sure now that I disagree with your approach here, I'm just another hater right?  Ironically despite my extreme loathing of this kind of blind fanyboy stupidity I actually enjoy the occasional Halo Multiplayer match or 2.  And I think Halo is a pretty good example of how to do a shooter on a console.   But its this kind of person who feels it necessary to insult folks to make his points that ruins those online matches by sounding like a 12 year old with turrets.

Why don't you guys take off your brown-hats and smell the fresh outdoors where people don't insult others just because they don't like the same things with the same ferocious devotion as a religion.  And while you're at it, maybe pick up another hobby...or two? Preferably something not involving a gun.

This post pretty much sums up my feeling as well.

Working in retail I interact with people who purchase games quite frequently, when asked how then enjoyed the game, I get a few people who call it "phenomal" and a few who call it "garbage", and the majority of which are in the lukewarm catagory of "meh" to "pretty good." Most of these guys are average Joe's, the people who don't sit and spend hours on message boards (like many of us do). AKA the meat and potatoes of the videogame world. People who think that Halo 3 is gods gift to gaming or the most overhyped piece of garbage in existance are in the extreme minority. 

If you asked 100, 000 regular joe gamers to play Halo 3 and Resistance for the first time, for an equal ammount of time and asked them which one they liked better, I garantee you will get a very close 50/50 split.

Now I'm not big of FPS's, so for me to really like one it has to be exceptional.  I'm talking about Doom, Half Life or Goldeneye Calibur.  I  liked the origional Halo, it was innovative (from a console standpoint), had a good story, and fun multiplayer.  The second and third installments had the same feel as the origional, are nowhere close to "epic".  But consistancy or famularity from game to game does not constitue awsomeness.  The term "Epic" in my opinion does not deserve to be mentioned in such a short game.  The multiplayer is good, as long as you stick with playing with your friends.  However in most matchmaking games I've played, I've been stuck with as Yatzee puts it "a bunch of hooting dickholes".

Alas the time I spent typing this post, is time I could have been doing what real gamers do, playing videogames.  And that saddens me.