By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Graces - 2 NEW Characters!! Plus GC control support!

So how many characters are going to be in toG now?

Around the Network

Oh, now there are pics in the OP. There weren't when I posted. Awesome! Like these two character designs a lot more than the previous ones.

They didn't work when I posted :D
Had to open them in another tab.

I agree with Majin, I like these two character desings. I'm not too fond of the other 4 though. Asbel is ok, others are meh.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

What? No one has commented on Hubert's twin onion weapons yet.
I guess this confirms joke weapons will be present in this game.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

I like the girls design ALOT.

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Around the Network

Cheria Barnes for the win! Wow, and I like her overall look more than Sheena which is amazing because I love Sheena's design.

I always knew Zelos was a guy. Poor Zelos, I choose him over Kratos every time.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

So much greatness!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm really liking these desings.

Soriku said:

@Artist

You should've chosen Kratos once time just for the WTF that ensues...

hmm, yeah thought about it. Almost did it too, but I just like Zelos too much. He's just the comic relief for the game. And Kratos talks only like 10 times the whole game soooooo yeaaah . . .

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

GC support has no importance to me.

But YES new characters! Need better scans.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"