By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Batman Arkham Asylum, GOTY Contender

Everyone who owns a PS3 or Xbox 360 needs to play this game.  The game grabs a hold of you like Bioshock and puts you into a different world.  The controls are great and the voicework is fantastic.  I know there are some serious heavy hitters coming out in the next few months, but this game is easily one of the best released so far this year and definitley the best 3rd person action game. 

Around the Network

I can't wait to play. I actually bought it the first day it came out but I haven't had the time to play yet because of school and everything but you are sure putting my studies in danger :P

Yeah it sure does deserve a major award.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I'm buying this for sure!

i'll check it out tommorow =]

Around the Network

It is one of the best game I have played this year so far

WTF is with hype for this game?

Ok, so batman has a decent game...big deal. I havent seen anything great or original in this thus far.
This game threads on ideas that the first splineter cell had and ads predictable beat em up elements.

Coutner! Counter!

Give me a break...

Game of the year.

disolitude said:

Ok, so batman has a decent game...big deal. I havent seen anything great or original in this thus far.
This game threads on ideas that the first splineter cell had and ads predictable beat em up elements.

Coutner! Counter!

Give me a break...

And how many good games in that genre do we have? Not a whole lot so it is kind of a big deal to some. I love the SC games so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this one as well!

disolitude said:

Coutner! Counter!

Give me a break...

are you the same guy that said you liked WET and don't know why everyone hate it?

well, see this is a good game , so why do you hate it  ?

Karrrrrrrrrrrrmmmaaaaaaaaa