By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed Developement porblems (360 & PS3).

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/news/12-10-2007-6670.html

Apparantly 360 using DVD9 and PS3 memory configuration sucks.

Or maybe Ubisoft just sucks?

Edit: I also seem to be having typing problems 

Around the Network

Lets just cancel all the games for 07 then...

and it's coming for the DS hehe

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

If the DVD9 is too small, then use 2 disks.

If the PS3 mem config sucks, use the HDD for extra space or somthethin...Or get the X360 version out now while you figure the Playstation 3 out.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Well , IMO AC could be among the first true next-gen games , so I wouldent mind it to get delayed a bit for batter quality :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Well , IMO AC could be among the first true next-gen games , so I wouldent mind it to get delayed a bit for batter quality :)

Oh Dear God...

Both X360 and PS3 (Uncharted, Cod4, Ratchet and Clank, Haze) have very strong lineup for November so I'm not going to bitch about this delay at all. As hunter_alien pointed it's better to release title without major flows later than bugged version earlier.

mrstickball said:

If the PS3 mem config sucks, use the HDD for extra space or somthethin...Or get the X360 version out now while you figure the Playstation 3 out.

It's a free-roaming game, afaik, so that would suck.

makingmusic476 said:
mrstickball said:

It's a free-roaming game, afaik, so that would suck.

Possibly, but it probably also has a story with cutscenes, so cut the story in half or so

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
hunter_alien said:

/facepalm

What is a next-gen game?  New ideas?  Plenty of games have new ideas.  Better graphics?  The graphics here aren't the best ever...just very good in my opinion.

The combat system has yet to be proven...it looks like a weird manner of hitting and blocking at just the right times...weird animations...

What I'm saying is not only has the game yet to prove itself to be a 9.0 or above game...there's also just no such thing as a next-gen game...in my opinion anyway.

Anyway...just felt like throwing that out there.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )