By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin's Creed Developement porblems (360 & PS3).

Thanks Ben. If you didn't do that I would have lol.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
If the DVD9 is too small, then use 2 disks.

If the PS3 mem config sucks, use the HDD for extra space or somthethin...Or get the X360 version out now while you figure the Playstation 3 out.

dont think theyd be able to use 2 disks on a sandbox game... on a linear game yes but sandbox no.

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Bonafide732 said:
mrstickball said:
If the DVD9 is too small, then use 2 disks.

If the PS3 mem config sucks, use the HDD for extra space or somthethin...Or get the X360 version out now while you figure the Playstation 3 out.

dont think theyd be able to use 2 disks on a sandbox game... on a linear game yes but sandbox no.

exactly i hate to say it but while development for the PS3 will JUST get easier and easier... 8 gigs stays 8 gigs. time for those HD-DVD games that will com with xbox 720

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Assassins Creed is cancelled. However they will be releasing "Jade Raymond Gone Wild" in its place. PS3 gets high def Blu-ray edition. 360 gets dvd9 but with 'multiple angles'.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Did any see the walkthrough from IGN? If not check it out

http://media.video.ign.com/ev/ev.html?dlURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/826/826832/assassins_montferrat_101107_flvhighwide.flv&object_ID=834724

Though the games sems very smooth and fluid the battle scene seems pretty dull. The bad guys seem kind of slow and dumb. Is nice having so many bad guys on screen but if they all doign the samething whats the point? Was really looking forward to this game but that scene worries me.

Around the Network

I just look at this game like the next Prince of Persia for the X360 and PS3. So I don't think it will be THAT good as people claims. I think the game will end between 8.5-8.8 on the reviews. Great but not groundbreaking.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

elnino334 said:
Did any see the walkthrough from IGN? If not check it out

http://media.video.ign.com/ev/ev.html?dlURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/826/826832/assassins_montferrat_101107_flvhighwide.flv&object_ID=834724

Though the games sems very smooth and fluid the battle scene seems pretty dull. The bad guys seem kind of slow and dumb. Is nice having so many bad guys on screen but if they all doign the samething whats the point? Was really looking forward to this game but that scene worries me.

I watched it and it looked pretty good, gameplay and graphic are smooth and work well during the fighting scenes

I'll take the case!!!

Yeah my problem is with the combat. It looks very dull and slow and the AI looks ridiculously stupid. "Hey guys, there are 7 of us but we'll only attack 1 at a time." I was looking forward to AC until I saw the combat.

Heavenly sword has better AI

You can fight over 300 guys at the same time and they all try to kill you 3 at a time..

mM
leo-j said:
Heavenly sword has better AI

You can fight over 300 guys at the same time and they all try to kill you 3 at a time..

Uh...isn't that still bad AI?  300 guys at the same time should try to kill you 300 at a time...aka SQUISH.  3 at time allows her to pick them off...

Fine for a game, better AI than this maybe...but kind of a weird example.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )