By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Master Chief VS Gordon Freeman

Freeman =D

Around the Network

Gordon Freeman...crowbar ftw.

Gordon Freeman

Aion said:
Wow at these biased reactions
I vote Master Chief.

So it's biased to vote for a huge gaming icon on PC, the main character of an FPS series that has sold at least 25M units as of 2007 and probably a lot more if you estimate digitial sales, yet it's not biased to vote for a huge gaming icon on Xbox/360 from an FPS series that's sold around 30M?

Grow up.

I voted GF because I'm also a PC gamer, because I rate Half Life titles above Halo titles in terms of personal favourite, and find GF and his world more interesting and appealing (and deeper) than Halo's - again, grow up.  There may be some Sony fanboys voting GF to mix it, but I'm sure the majority of these votes are from FPS players like me who really like Halo but see Half Life as the more definative FPS series and GF a more iconic character.

Besides, Master Chief forced the horrible Library levels (among the worst ever in an FPS title) on me and I've always struggled to forgive him - although the Warhog and the MP did make up for it nicely.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Master Chief

Around the Network

So, seece...

Are we ending this domination yet?

Oooh, finals.

Tough one, but I'll go for Gordon Freeman.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Oooh, finals.

Tough one, but I'll go for Gordon Freeman.

This isn't even the 1/4 finals ^^

I'll end it in a few hours.

Master Chief

Official Member of the Xbox 360 squad!

The man of no words,

Gordon Freeman!