By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OMG!!! I just one a 80 Gb ps3 on Ebay w/o even trying

Ok so... i tend to go on ebay, and look for things that im planning to get. I saw 80gb Ps3 with 5 games (Resistance 1&2, Call of Duty 4, Street Fighter 4 and Transformers). The ps3 is in great condition, and working fine.

So i just went on and place a bid, to see how high the ps3 would get... but i was the max. bidder, so i waited thinking one of the other 27 bidders were going to raise it like crazy, but i guess i was too quick (it had 2 minutes left) and i actually won it >_>

I was thinking on buying one, but not today x) Although i have to say it's a good deal, Ps3 80gb w/5 games. Oh my... i guess i'll have a partner for my Wii. Eventhough i don't know what to do... should I pay it? Should i just ignore it? Should it try to re-sell it in the outside??

Oh well, i have time to think

Around the Network

It's supposed to said *I just won*

Play it and enjoy it, sell it if you aren't satisfied, or sell it for a higher price for profit =)

how much did you pay? and congratulations, see you online with resistance ::)

How much did you pay?

Around the Network

$255 with shipping, handling and mail insurance. I think is a good deal

That's a bargain mate

as soon as you get it, buy better games.

Maynard_Tool said:
$255 with shipping, handling and mail insurance. I think is a good deal

Guarnteed steal. You'd pay 450 for that new.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

$255 with 5 games and shipping mail insurance is really good so just enjoy it and if not satisfied sell it

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝