By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OMG!!! I just one a 80 Gb ps3 on Ebay w/o even trying

Maynard_Tool said:
tyig said:
No great deal, it's used and older model

I know it's used and an older model, but again, 8- gb it's better than 40 and 60, plus it has 5 games. I'm pretty sure I can sell that at a higher price, than 250 (the other 5 are the mail insurance).

It sounds like a good deal. Now, games. Of course, FIFA 10 when it comes out. God of War III and the SotC like game are in my list. But I don't know what else... I know MGS4 is a favorite in this console so I might look into that.... but i'll nee some recomendations

I recommend checking this forum out, you might get some ideas about what you want.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=83657

Around the Network
axumblade said:
indodude said:
Maynard_Tool said:
$255 with shipping, handling and mail insurance. I think is a good deal

*Insert a mean word here* you.

LMAO This...

But seriously, I'd keep it unless you want to get a matte one at a later date. :) You got a really great deal. :)

If he gets the matte one, he should keep this one until we are sure the matte on works right, doesn't have any bugs, and if so, until the bugs are worked out.

If this one is still working by then, it's a keeper.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Yeah, i'll keep it. I was gonna buy one anywayz, later on. But if I already have it, why risk it? The only way i'd sell it is if I get some crazy as deal for it. But i guess i just need RE5 for now. Together with SF4 and FIFA 10 when it comes out, i'll be good for a while (with the other games that come w/the ps3) MGS4 might come too.

Thanks everyone. Looks like I'm a Pswii owner now

Hell, you could bundle those games, if you're disinterested, put them back up on ebay and likely get about $80 - $100. Then you would have essentially gotten a PS3 for $150- $170.

That sounds like a fantastic deal.

Any odd chance that it was one of those MGS4 80GB versions with BC?

Is it backwards compatible or is it just the new 80GB model with no backwards compatibility? If it is indeed backwards compatible, you got a sweet deal. If not its still a sweet deal with those added games!

Around the Network

No, unfortunately no BC. Those are more expensive hahaha but i wasn't looking for that b/c i'll also get a ps2Slim with 3 games for $60. So I wasn't looking for a BC ps3... still, I think i'll try to sell at least 3 of those 5 games. I want to keep SF4 and one of the resistances games... which one is better, the first or the second one?

Keep it.........it's a fantastic deal. Is it the "old" 80 GB with ps2 BC or the "new" 80 GB with no BC?

Maynard_Tool said:
$255 with shipping, handling and mail insurance. I think is a good deal

You practically stole it. Congrats

Well, if you ever need a few game recommendations, you always have these forums.

Oh, and my suggestion is to just sit back and enjoy it. Even though the games you haven't aren't exactly amazing IMO.

4 ≈ One

Congratz get:

1-uncharted 1 and 2
2-Killzone 2
3-MGS4
5-motorstorm 2 and burnout paradise
6-LBP
7-heavenly sword
8-wipe out HD
9-Siren
10-ratchet and clacnk:all 3 of them
11-Infamous