By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I flip a coin to decide which move Roman Reigns will do next. Heads is a Superman Punch. Tails is a spear. I'm fairly accurate. I promise that I won't troll Roman again until at least Friday.

Raw was dreadful. The Dusts vs the Usos was probably the best match and it was about as good as one would expect.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
I flip a coin to decide which move Roman Reigns will do next. Heads is a Superman Punch. Tails is a spear. I'm fairly accurate. I promise that I won't troll Roman again until at least Friday.

Raw was dreadful. The Dusts vs the Usos was probably the best match and it was about as good as one would expect.

See, you people with your lies and propaganda ...

How can you leave off the Samoan Drop?  It's an important part of his move-set.  It signals his Babyface Come Back, for cat's sake.  Without that, the Spear (why does this move deserve a capital letter) and the Superman Punch might as well be the "from out of nowhere" RKO!

The man has at least THREE moves.  That's all you need in the WWE.  More than that is just superfluous.

Speaking of Reigns, I want to repost something I wrote elsewhere that kind of sums up my mixed feelings about the WWE:

I'm like to propose a deal with Triple H and Vincent McMahon.

Keep the Heavyweight Title picture just how you like it. Keep Cena, Orton, Lesnar, and now Reigns up at the top. Keep your Main Events high on spectacle and low on wrestling. Keep pushing guys with the 'right look' and the 'right size'. Hell, you can even keep your side-show stuff with Hornswoggle, Big Show, and whomever else you have on the comedy troupe.

Just please, please give us more of what we saw between Rollins and Ambrose last Monday night. That's what a significant segment of your audience wants. We tune in for wrestling, hoping against hope that we'll see the guys who have the most in-ring talent and skill have a chance to show off those attributes, regardless of how much muscle mass they possess. Give us Rollins, Ambrose, Kenta, Devitt, Zayn, Cesaro, Ziggler, and anyone else who can "go". I don't care if it's on the mid-card, I don't care if they're fighting for a secondary belt. Just give them time in front of the cameras and feuds they can sink their teeth into.

Did anyone see Raw lat night? I'm wondering if Roman Reigns had an injury to the left side of his body. I studied his move set and he landed right hand punches, clotheslines with his right arm, a Superman Punch with his right hand, shoulder blocks with his right shoulder, stomped with his right foot, and speared leading with his right shoulder. I swear that the head butt that he did was with the right side of his head.

It's pretty sad when Jericho, the guy in his 40s, is in a 6 man tag match for about 90% of the time.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I aint watched Raw yet, but I heard the highlight was Cena botching lifting a sign above his head.

Carl2291 said:
I aint watched Raw yet, but I heard the highlight was Cena botching lifting a sign above his head.

It was either that or the Bella twins' acting.

Around the Network

Just watching

amp316 said:
Carl2291 said:

It was either that or the Bella twins' acting.

"acting"

Good lord, its terrible.

This week's TNA >>> this week's RAW.

Just think about that.

RAW was just rubbish. I'm sure there were highlights but the awfulness make them impossible to remember.

Speaking of TNA, though, that match between Taryn and Gail Kim was damn good.

pokoko said:
This week's TNA >>> this week's RAW.

Just think about that.

RAW was just rubbish. I'm sure there were highlights but the awfulness make them impossible to remember.

Speaking of TNA, though, that match between Taryn and Gail Kim was damn good.

Yeah after waiting for more then a year we finally have our tie breaker. Although i think it wasn't as good as the first two matches. Maybe they shouldn't of started it with gimmick matches and end it with a nomal single match. lol Also hype for Havok.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I hear jim ross is gonna be an mma announcer. we get lesnar, they get ross. fair trade?