By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xnbkd_alex-shelley-vs-nick-jackson-njpw-kushida-vs-matt-jackson-njpw_sport

This is Alex Shelley v. Nick Jackson followed by KUSHIDA v. Matt Jackson in an entertaining couple of matches. Basically, Timesplitters v. Young Bucks, which is why one transitions into the other. This is New Japan's Super Junior's singles tournament but you can tell it's setting up a shot at the Junior Tag Titles by the Timesplitters.

I really liked the Shelley match. He's such a smart-ass and the Bucks are so convincing as assholes that they kept trying to one-up each another. The Japanese fans seem to really like Shelley's theatrics, too.

Really, though, why didn't the Bucks become the next Hardy Boyz? They're better in the ring and they're really good as heels.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1xnbkd_alex-shelley-vs-nick-jackson-njpw-kushida-vs-matt-jackson-njpw_sport

This is Alex Shelley v. Nick Jackson followed by KUSHIDA v. Matt Jackson in an entertaining couple of matches. Basically, Timesplitters v. Young Bucks, which is why one transitions into the other. This is New Japan's Super Junior's singles tournament but you can tell it's setting up a shot at the Junior Tag Titles by the Timesplitters.

I really liked the Shelley match. He's such a smart-ass and the Bucks are so convincing as assholes that they kept trying to one-up each another. The Japanese fans seem to really like Shelley's theatrics, too.

Really, though, why didn't the Bucks become the next Hardy Boyz? They're better in the ring and they're really good as heels.

Because reasons...

Anybody watching Payback? I ask because Cena and Wyatt are putting on a hell of a show.

Anybody watching Payback? I ask because Alicia Fox and Paige are putting on a hell of a show. Seriously.

d21lewis said:
Anybody watching Payback? I ask because Cena and Wyatt are putting on a hell of a show.

I forgot all about it, actually.  Did Cena and Wyatt finally have a good match?

Paige certainly isn't afraid to take bumps.  I think JBL is drunk.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
d21lewis said:

it was great until the bullshit ending.  well worth watching, though,. lots of impressive spots.

d21lewis said:
pokoko said:

it was great until the bullshit ending.  well worth watching, though,. lots of impressive spots.

Do you think Bray should have won?

Batista stole Sin Cara's gear.

Is there any chance that Evolution wins this?  It would surprise me if Reigns doesn't get the final pin.

This Evolution v. Shield match has turned boring.

"Batista's new finisher, a kick to the nuts that he can call Blue Balls."-Solomonster

Did Lana come out? If not, then this PPV had to be woeful.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger