By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Woo! Sheamus on his way back to the top!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
What a weak ppv. I wish I'd have posted predictions. I think I got them all right for once. If I'd paid full price, I would be pissed, especially with Raw giving up three hours for free.

I thought it was one of the better PPV's in ages, I got tea during the cena/diva matches but Barret V Big E was cool enough with a shift of belts and the Shield VS Evolution was fantastic, love how Hunter gives the grin that he isn't even breaking a sweat when he is kicking ass, properly good heel.

As un-PC as it was I even loved the pre show to it... you rarely hear the crowd giving the "this is awesome" chant and Hornwaggle [sic] and El torito got a few blasts of it :D loved it.

Gotta catch up on botchmania after both it and the RAW tho, did ye hear the squishy rubber noise of Byran dropping the crowbar in the back? was 2nd only to RVD on Raw trying to free his leg from the turnbuckle... only to actually manage to free himself and then have to put it back again so he remained tangled up so that Cesaro could get himself DQ'd.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

One of the worst Raws since March

I know the thread is pretty much dead but I just felt the need to post the AJ Styles vs. Kazuchika Okada match from the Yokohama Arena PPV.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wnhug_aj-styles-vs-kazuchika-okada-njpw-back-to-yokohama-arena-2014_sport

For the two people who might watch this, it's an excellent match.  It far exceeded my expectations after the bullcarp "Western" ending of their first match.  There was interference, yes, because it's Bullet Club, but it was a clean finish.  I enjoyed all the reversals and changes in momentum.  I was also pleased to see that the audience was much more appreciative of AJ Styles than at his New Japan debut.  Okada was very good but Styles was awesome.

its dead, vince

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Hey Lewis, is all of Nitro, Thunder and Saturday Night on the WWE Network?

darkknightkryta said:
d21lewis said:

Hey Lewis, is all of Nitro, Thunder and Saturday Night on the WWE Network?

Nah.  They show old episodes of Raw and Smackdown and other stuff like ECW as scheduled programs but a lot of times, they aren't selectable.  Haven't seen any Nitro, Thunder, or Heat yet.  Maybe later on, they'll add em.  Right now, you get their original shows, maybe the last decade or Raw and Smackdown (plus some specially selected older episodes), all WWE, WCW, ECW PPV's, episodes of NXT, Main Event, etc., Raw/Smackdown Pre-and Post-shows, and some documentaries.  I'm sure I'm leaving off some stuff out.  It's really a lot to watch but I was hoping I could go back and select certain episodes of Raw, Smackdown, Thunder, and Nitro from ages ago.  Not the case.

kirby007 said:

its dead, vince

What's dead?  I've been wondering if the WWE Network has been doing well or not but I haven't found any concrete info yet.  Hope you don't mean the network.  I enjoy it a lot!

investors aren't happy it didn't reach a million

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
investors aren't happy it didn't reach a million

I blame you, Kirby.  I blame YOU!  Can you post me a link?