By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Looks like Daniel Bryan just got booted from Main Event status. Let's see how far down the card he tumbles.

Are they teasing a Shield break-up already? Even though they never lived up to half their potential as a group? I guess they got tossed aside in favor of the Triple H faction as the main heel focus.

Around the Network

DB winning the Rumble?

BasilZero said:
pokoko said:
Looks like Daniel Bryan just got booted from Main Event status. Let's see how far down the card he tumbles.

Are they teasing a Shield break-up already? Even though they never lived up to half their potential as a group? I guess they got tossed aside in favor of the Triple H faction as the main heel focus.

The Wyatts are the replacements for the Shield.

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and one other person will be fighting off the Wyatts.

Kane has joined the corporation 2.0 as well.

Big Show will face Randy Orton.

Sandow......r.i.p.

Zigger and Miz too.

Also lol, people are calling Mark Henry - Rick Ross on the IWC sites xD.

Sandow got sacrificed to make Cena look like Superman.  Seems like the WWE is going to go back to making most of their roster look bad just to build up Cena again.  I really hate when they do that.

Ziggler, Bryan, and Sandow will become 3MB-2.  The Miz can be their Hornswoggle.

Show vs. Orton fills me with so much apathy I can barely move.

They were showing clips from Mick Foley's DVD since it's on PPV or something. Remembering that time made me realize DB is never going to get the title. The best Foley was was a 1 month transitional champ and he had even more build up that DB has... sad day indeed.

There's always NXT

Around the Network

NXT's roster is about to get raided :(

I was watching RAW, saw Sandow try to face Cena, predicted the outcome and apparently I died. I woke up at like 2am and starting posting on VGChartz. No idea what else happened after that and I really don't feel like watching now.

Aside from losing his Mitb case, that was one hell of a performance from Sandow!!!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

MitB and Cena are a bad combination. Only twice in history has the briefcase failed to be cashed in for a championship. Cena was involved both times. I guess WWE didn't have faith in Sandow as a champion. He could have at least pulled a Christian or a Miz and held the title for a short time.

Ethan Carter the third or EC3 looks really very promising his persona his looks are very good. Thank you WWE ^^

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share