By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Kevin Steen for the win.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Around the Network

Chris Jericho (my favorite wrestler) has returned to the WWE.

They better allow him to be a comedic heel again. I'd love for him to do the sort of things that he did in WCW, but sadly I don't think that'll ever happen again.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Jericho is back!? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!

I kinda figured it would be him or Brock Lesnar but that promo seemed more like a Jericho thingy. Can't wait to watch my DVR'd episode of RAW.

Watching now. Uh.....what the hell is wrong with Jericho?

d21lewis said:
Jericho is back!? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!

I kinda figured it would be him or Brock Lesnar but that promo seemed more like a Jericho thingy. Can't wait to watch my DVR'd episode of RAW.

Yeah, I just assumed it'd be him because of the "New Year" debut.

Harkens back to the whole Y2J debut.  2012 being the next "End of the world" craze and all.

Around the Network

aha, Jericho is epic. from face to heel without even saying a word.

best return ever, i can just picture him next week just laughing at the fans saying how gullible they are.

His debut was refre3shing, he didnt follow the, go the the ring, get a mic, suck up to the crowed, say one last catchphrase, leave the ring with a big smile.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
aha, Jericho is epic. from face to heel without even saying a word.

best return ever, i can just picture him next week just laughing at the fans saying how gullible they are.

His debut was refre3shing, he didnt follow the, go the the ring, get a mic, suck up to the crowed, say one last catchphrase, leave the ring with a big smile.

Yeah, I thought that his return was brilliant.   Here's a guy that left as one of the biggest heels in the company.  He comes back and plays to the crowd for ten minutes.  The crowd goes nuts.  He leaves without saying a word.  The crowd boos. 

He actually went form heel to face and back to heel in ten minutes without saying a word.

He's either going to do was Serious_frusting said or Jericho is going back to his WCW character where he was delusional and acted like everyone was cheering him when they were actually booing.  Either way works for me.  

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Uh-oh. It looks like Chris Jericho is having a nervous breakdown, or the world's biggest troll.

I fell asleep about 30 minutes into the episode. I'll have to watch it sometime today. Just tagging this thread in case something interesting happens.

Raw was about as boring as it usually is to be honest. Just started watching WWE again from a few weeks ago, its a lot better than when i stoped watching it the other year, sometime in 2010 when jericho left

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st