By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

The reason that Hall might have felt like the 3rd member to you is because he wasn't around a lot of the time because of his "issues".

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

How did Hogan become leader of the NWO after he vacated the title and left Seiner in charge. When he went to pursue the presidency of the United States. He just came back and that issue was never dealt with. Continuity problems. I always felt that Hall was the most talented over big guy to never get the World title.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Deciding on whether or not I want to watch next weeks Raw. The programming now is fairly poor. Next week it will be extremely corny with the Muppet's. I can't handle that type of crap.

been moving around no sport channel on tv atm SUCKS i miss me dosis smack and laughter

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

update^^ watched yesterdays show thanks to some friend, it was pretty good OH OH OH what a twist, fun at survivor.

im sure they gonna battle more between eachother which will give pisstruth a chance to take the win, but the crowd will probably let them keep the focus on the battle instead of eachother. maybe some more spanking eachother after the fight

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Raw was good last night. I won't be getting WWE 12 for 2 weeks :(. And Rude is champ in TNA.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

I heard that the Rock put on one hell of a performance at Survivor Series. I gotta watch that match when I get a day off. Makes me want to order Wrestlemania, for sure!

I'll grab WWE '12 (360 version) from a store tomorrow if it comes with The Rock dlc. If not, I'll just order it online. If I can't get it, I'll wait a while before I finally buy.

d21lewis said:
I heard that the Rock put on one hell of a performance at Survivor Series. I gotta watch that match when I get a day off. Makes me want to order Wrestlemania, for sure!

I'll grab WWE '12 (360 version) from a store tomorrow if it comes with The Rock dlc. If not, I'll just order it online. If I can't get it, I'll wait a while before I finally buy.

I ordered the PPV to watch him wrestle. He still has it. No rust at all.

I'll probably going to stop watching WWE until Royal Rumble gets hyped.

I dont watch WWE anymore but i had to tune in to Survivor Series to see the rock.

He made all the other wrestlers in that match look like rookies.

Cant wait for AJ Styles Vs. Bobby Roode 30min iron man match for the world title :D
I want AJ to win but i dont see it happening

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st