By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sirvice said:
nojustno said:
sirvice said:
nojustno said:
ps3 fans: ''wut I expected more than one game bawwww''

k

Yes of course, same as xbox360 fans

Well not this one. They cant announce 2/3 new major titles at every small conference.

weird that people dont realize this. And why complain about a lack of software when 2010 is as great as it is?

tssk

lack of software? it was a lack of everthing

every small conference? Yeah the Microsoft conf was small, but not the GC09 as a whole...

i can see, it has been a let down too you as well. i dont understand you cant admit it. Nevermind.

What the fuck? I'll decide for myself thank you.

Around the Network
nojustno said:
sirvice said:
nojustno said:
sirvice said:
nojustno said:

k

Well not this one. They cant announce 2/3 new major titles at every small conference.

weird that people dont realize this. And why complain about a lack of software when 2010 is as great as it is?

tssk

every small conference? Yeah the Microsoft conf was small, but not the GC09 as a whole...

i can see, it has been a let down too you as well. i dont understand you cant admit it. Nevermind.

This is a forum, of course you can't have your own opinion/ideas!

Everyone's an asshole, to some extent.

makingmusic476 said:
Damn Sony, always announcing games waaay before release.

Pretty fucking pathetic for a mod.

badgenome said:
makingmusic476 said:

it was fitting. live with it. we have for 2 years

Xoj said:
badgenome said:
makingmusic476 said:

Poor dears. I cry for your pain.

Around the Network
Xoj said:
badgenome said:
makingmusic476 said:

It's fitting for games such as Heavy Rain, GT5 and FFXIII/vs. and Alan Wake

not Fable 3 which releases only ~1 year after announcement

Fable 3 sounds way more like the game I would have expected Fable 2 to have been, with the way the world worked. In other words, this is a very nice move, and I am really looking forward to it!

Though I'm surprised Microsoft aren't taking the GamesCon more seriously. E3 had a record attendance of 70.000 people back in 2006, and 41.000 people this year, while the Leipzig Games Convention (which the GamesCon has now replaced) had a staggering 208.000 visitors in 2008. Come on...

tedsteriscool said:
nojustno said:
sirvice said:
nojustno said:
sirvice said:
nojustno said:

k

tssk

This is a forum, of course you can't have your own opinion/ideas!

Everyone's an asshole, to some extent.

@ nojustno: As i stated before: if you call gc09 a little conference i assume u are quite dissapointed. but maybe you meant  the MS/Lionhead conference was little? I excpected more than just a little conference..

@tedsteriscool:

Oh well my opinion was that 360 fans could be dissapointed by this conference. Answer was: NOT with this one.

So i guess you are right, everybody is an asshole to some extent

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

I knew nothing major was going down when Major Nelson wasn't going. But Fable 3 is good. Although I would much rather have wanted a new price cut to play on my 360 I already have.

MS said there conference was not going to be huge like E3. Was not a shock to those paying attention