By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Seece said:
"People in the UK are smart, fair, and reasonable from my exp, so i would be willing to bet PS3 will infact outsell 360 in UK... but then theres the damned US..."

Dumbest thing I have heard this morning lol

so you are saying UK people are not smart?

Around the Network
sirvice said:
Seece said:
sirvice said:
Seece said:
sirvice said:
nojustno said:
sirvice said:
nojustno said:
ps3 fans: ''wut I expected more than one game bawwww''

k

Yes of course, same as xbox360 fans

Well not this one. They cant announce 2/3 new major titles at every small conference.

weird that people dont realize this. And why complain about a lack of software when 2010 is as great as it is?

tssk

lack of software? it was a lack of everthing

every small conference? Yeah the Microsoft conf was small, but not the GC09 as a whole...

i can see, it has been a let down too you as well. i dont understand you cant admit it. Nevermind.

The fact that the people who were informed I.E Microsoft/360 fans and not .. the others, means we knew this was a joint Lionhead conference, the only reason Microsoft was mentioned was because they own Lionhead.

Stop telling people what they did and didn't expect.

Stop telling me what i am allowed to tell somebody.

Every site i was on stated this as the MS Conference, and i normally expect more from MS at least more than one game.

This conference was a let down in my opinion. And i just cant believe nojustno is happy with what he has seen/heard.

The way he talks implies that this conference is a little almost disturbing conference (im sure you know it better, but this is Europeans biggest video game conference right?) and all people apart from him are just too dumb to recognize this. How dare i want to hear more than just about one game.... tssk. Shame on me!

If somebody starts to talk like that, well, normally he is frustrated or disapointed. Wired that people dont realize this ;)

Talks like what? He replied that he didn't expect more than 1 game at a Lionhead conference .. I mean .. common sense should prevail here.

Na thats not true, but anyway why even bother.... i expected more. So you didnt expect anything else besides this particular one game? Cmon...

A) I rarely expect anything, B) I actually did my research, I knew this was a Lionhead conference ... why would I expect more than one game to be announced?

Xoj said:
Seece said:
"People in the UK are smart, fair, and reasonable from my exp, so i would be willing to bet PS3 will infact outsell 360 in UK... but then theres the damned US..."

Dumbest thing I have heard this morning lol

so you are saying UK people are not smart?

No look up. Don't you get tired of being so negative?

Seece said:
kowenicki said:
@seece

it was rather an odd statement. if they are smart people wont they get a £129.99 arcade to play all those HD games on rather than a £249.99 PS3???

They would indeed, I don't see how the PS3 being slimmer and still the most expensive console in the UK means UK buyers are going to flock to it.

Because you get more out of it.

Now that its cheap enough for the everyday average person, the sales will arise, alot.

Smashed said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:
@seece

it was rather an odd statement. if they are smart people wont they get a £129.99 arcade to play all those HD games on rather than a £249.99 PS3???

They would indeed, I don't see how the PS3 being slimmer and still the most expensive console in the UK means UK buyers are going to flock to it.

Because you get more out of it.

Now that its cheap enough for the everyday average person, the sales will arise, alot.

No it is not cheap enough in a the current climate. Nowhere near. We'll see how sales pan out come January

Around the Network

Holy crap!

Sorry Kowen, i just got the numbers of what that equals to USD's and wow... UK is getting ripped the fuck off.

I take back what i said, so the bet is off.

@Kowen- Why would sony do that though? Drop the price in the US/Japan but not UK?

Not a smart move... i still stand by my original statment that UK > US when it comes to making smart moves.

Seece said:
sirvice said:
Seece said:
sirvice said:
Seece said:
sirvice said:
nojustno said:
sirvice said:
nojustno said:

k

Well not this one. They cant announce 2/3 new major titles at every small conference.

weird that people dont realize this. And why complain about a lack of software when 2010 is as great as it is?

tssk

every small conference? Yeah the Microsoft conf was small, but not the GC09 as a whole...

i can see, it has been a let down too you as well. i dont understand you cant admit it. Nevermind.

The fact that the people who were informed I.E Microsoft/360 fans and not .. the others, means we knew this was a joint Lionhead conference, the only reason Microsoft was mentioned was because they own Lionhead.

Every site i was on stated this as the MS Conference, and i normally expect more from MS at least more than one game.

This conference was a let down in my opinion. And i just cant believe nojustno is happy with what he has seen/heard.

The way he talks implies that this conference is a little almost disturbing conference (im sure you know it better, but this is Europeans biggest video game conference right?) and all people apart from him are just too dumb to recognize this. How dare i want to hear more than just about one game.... tssk. Shame on me!

If somebody starts to talk like that, well, normally he is frustrated or disapointed. Wired that people dont realize this ;)

Talks like what? He replied that he didn't expect more than 1 game at a Lionhead conference .. I mean .. common sense should prevail here.

Na thats not true, but anyway why even bother.... i expected more. So you didnt expect anything else besides this particular one game? Cmon...

A) I rarely expect anything, B) I actually did my research, I knew this was a Lionhead conference ... why would I expect more than one game to be announced?

You are a little smart ass, arent you?

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

sirvice said:
Seece said:
sirvice said:
Seece said:
sirvice said:
Seece said:
sirvice said:
nojustno said:
sirvice said:
nojustno said:

k

tssk

You are a little smart ass, arent you?

Nothing smart about it. Please refrain from your petty insults.

Lol, not smart. ok.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.