By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft's Live Blog

@ Seece

Yes, anyone who read the thread knows this, but most of those who didn't will be confused by everyone saying 'Microsoft'. It's even in the thread title! Anyone who didn't follow the conference, cannot be expected to know something like this, or that's what I think anyway.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
@ Seece

Yes, anyone who read the thread knows this, but most of those who didn't will be confused by everyone saying 'Microsoft'. It's even in the thread title! Anyone who didn't follow the conference, cannot be expected to know something like this, or that's what I think anyway.

They're only in this thread to troll, it's been stated several times but we have this dumb blonde clueless thing going on

"duhhh er .. only 1 game,, suckage"

So MS did not have a conference, just Lionhead? Makes sense.

Seece said:
Rainbird said:
@ Seece

They're only in this thread to troll, it's been stated several times but we have this dumb blonde clueless thing going on

Some may be, others are genuine. I was dissappointed because I was expecting Microsoft to take GamesCon a little more seriously than this, this thing is bigger than E3, in terms of visitors at least. And so, only one game (no matter the epicness) just doesn't cut it for me, and while true that some are only out to troll, others are in fact genuinly dissappointed.

Rainbird said:
Seece said:
Rainbird said:
@ Seece

Some may be, others are genuine. I was dissappointed because I was expecting Microsoft to take GamesCon a little more seriously than this, this thing is bigger than E3, in terms of visitors at least. And so, only one game (no matter the epicness) just doesn't cut it for me, and while true that some are only out to troll, others are in fact genuinly dissappointed.

I understand that. Can't help but assume the worst around here

Personally I never thought Microsoft would evern turn up, I thought it was a long standing tradition they shunned these events?

Around the Network
Seece said:
kowenicki said:
makingmusic476 said:
Damn Sony, always announcing games waaay before release.

thats trolling...

bit like when I got a 3 day ban for saying the EXACT same thing about GT5 during E3.

You know how it works around here buddy lol

*chuckles*

Rainbird said:
Seece said:
Rainbird said:
@ Seece

Well said rain, i was abit pissed yesterday cause' it really was disappointment imo, i have a 360 and was hoping we'd have more JRPG's comin our way like Magna Carta II.

Fable III is a Win as an exclusive for sure, but...

At anyrate i agree 100% with your post, because i was one of those who was (Dual HD console owner aside) really looking forward to something epic.

Yeah i can't wait till Fable III, it will be great.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Rainbird said:
Seece said:
Rainbird said:
@ Seece

Well said rain, i was abit pissed yesterday cause' it really was disappointment imo, i have a 360 and was hoping we'd have more JRPG's comin our way like Magna Carta II.

Fable III is a Win as an exclusive for sure, but...

At anyrate i agree 100% with your post, because i was one of those who was (Dual HD console owner aside) really looking forward to something epic.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for those until TGS rolls around.