By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - third parties in brawl

yeah, MegaMan would be awesome, i spent so many hours not beating one of the megaman games on gameboy chuncky(hey, i was like 7, it was hard)

MegaMan FTW!

Around the Network

Who else doesnt like the idea of third parties in brawl? Just me?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Megaman AND simon belmont FTW!!! I just want to reunite the Captain N crew... Mother brain and the Eggplant wizzard should be in the game either as assist trophies or enemies in the adventure mode.

Alexie Di Onie said:

I didn't at first, until I realized I'd get to play as Snake. :P

Also, Sonic would be a good alternative to Fox/Falcon.

i think the addition to third parties is great. I remember when kingdom hearts came out my friends and i would talk about what if they made a sequel to erghiez but with more final fantasy characters with sora and ansem as unlockable characters.

I think that dissisia game or whatever for psp game will be somehwat my friends and i had envisioned but as of late quality hasn't exactly been SE's top priority.

Lets face it ssbb is the best fighting game out there and any new character is a great addition.

Around the Network

seriously people, you all know who you really want but are too shy to admit it....

Slippy toad.

TWRoO said:
seriously people, you all know who you really want but are too shy to admit it....

Slippy toad.

With how many times Fox saves slippy from "Taking it from behind" I think Slippy may like it ...

I'm hoping we'll see Mega Man, and maybe someone from Castlevania.

Viewtiful Joe wouldn't been a given if he hadn't gone multiplat, and his games wouldn't have gone downhill so fast =/

Alexie Di Onie said:
 nope. me too http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=8300 

Alexie Di Onie said:
 nope. me too http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=8300