By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - third parties in brawl

Hey i dont know if its been posted yet but its official, sonic is in ssmb.

Im just curious about what other third party (if any) characters will join the fray.  Personally i would love to see sora from kingdom hearts. It wouldnt be out of the question either seeing as how he was in the gba game, chain of memories.

What other third party characters would you like to see?

link to sonic stuff

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3163554

Around the Network

SONIC IN SSBB?!?!? OH MY GOD!!!!!

your like 5000 years late

:)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I would anticipate that they would want to keep the number of third party characters to a minimum and try to focus on characters from games that have been on Nintendo systems. I would give good odds to Capcom bringing Mega Man, Square Enix bringing Mog, and a character from Namco (although the best character I can think of is Pac-Man which is sad).

HappySqurriel said:
I would anticipate that they would want to keep the number of third party characters to a minimum and try to focus on characters from games that have been on Nintendo systems. I would give good odds to Capcom bringing Mega Man, Square Enix bringing Mog, and a character from Namco (although the best character I can think of is Pac-Man which is sad).

Dig Dug FTW.

Namco also did Soulcalibur, which already had Link in it, so it could be somebody from Soulcalibur maybe? Just a thought... which I actually don't believe!!!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network
dabaus513 said:

Hey i dont know if its been posted yet but its official, sonic is in ssmb.

Im just curious about what other third party (if any) characters will join the fray. Personally i would love to see sora from kingdom hearts. It wouldnt be out of the question either seeing as how he was in the gba game, chain of memories.

What other third party characters would you like to see?

link to sonic stuff

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3163554

SUPER SMASH MOTHERS BRAWL RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Viewtiful Joe.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Nintendo said that only 2 or 3 third party characters would be in Brawl so maybe one more and that's it. I think it will be Megaman or Viewtiful Joe.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Sephiroth.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Soriku said:
Wii want:

- Sora (KH: CoM)
- Cloud (KH: CoM)
- Lloyd Irving
- Kefka (lol)