By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - third parties in brawl

ItsaMii said:
Viewtiful Joe.
That's my guess from Capcom.

Around the Network

Crash Bandicoot, Simon Belmont, Bomberman

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

So far we have Snake and Sonic, I can really see Megaman as being the most likely character since he originated on the NES. Other than that you might see Tails from sonic series or (gigantic maybe) Leon from RE4.

Mega Man.

Out of all the third party characters to appear on a Nintendo console, he's definitely one of the most fitting as a Brawl candidate.

Love to see Dante. I think he would suit the game, and add a real element of "kick-arse-ness" to it. Switch between sword/gun attacks...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

My Guesses would be:

Capcom -------Megaman The Studio that created Viewtiful joe no longer exists. Megaman is more popular and more recognizable.

Monolithsoft ------Kosmos Female character, Moves already developed that would be easy to transition into Brawl, and since Monolith is now a Nintendo first party developer it would be a nice welcome.

Hudson------------Bomberman

Square-Enix-------Yuna Female character, Gun Mage, which makes her move-set unique. Final Smash: Summon Shiva.

Square-Enix------- Tifa Female character and was in Final Fantasy 7 a very popular RPG

Note: Yuna nor Tifa appeared on a Nintendo console but Final Fantasy originated on a Nintendo console and the main series does not have sequels until Final Fantasy 10-2.

Brawl will have a lot of unlockable characters as well as clones. Therefore any character is possible.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

patjuan32 said:

Brawl will have a lot of unlockable characters as well as clones. Therefore any character is possible.

I think Sakurai mentioned that he didn't want to have any clones in Brawl.

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612

Who would you really want though? Honest to goodness, Mega Man would fit so perfectly it hurts. He shouldn't even be considered... Sakurai should just put him in automatically.

MEGA MAN FTW!!!

Just kiss the tip.

HappySqurriel said:
I would anticipate that they would want to keep the number of third party characters to a minimum and try to focus on characters from games that have been on Nintendo systems. I would give good odds to Capcom bringing Mega Man, Square Enix bringing Mog, and a character from Namco (although the best character I can think of is Pac-Man which is sad).

Yeah I could definitely see Pac-Man in Brawl.. after all, they had an arcade version of Mario Kart with Pac-Man.

And if Mega Man does not get in, then I'm going to go with the general consensus. Simon Belmont would definitely be the next best thing.

Just kiss the tip.