By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Press Conference at Gamescom.....the thread

tombi123 said:
I don't understand what the translator is about... can someone explain?

Translator San is everywhere, and records everything.

He is even in your thoughts, taking notes.

Then he Translates them.

He is Epic.

And he doesn't care.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
tombi123 said:

Says the guy with GT in his sig, you should go watch the E3 conference (or the GT part anyway ).

Then, you will understand the phrase "He just doesn't give a f***", and perhaps you should look up some of the awesome pictures of him afterwards too. Or just go here: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/he-just-doesnt-give-a-f

RPG said:

...Gamescom ... GT5 news.

It is about time !

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Can someone post the vid of I just dont give a fuck

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

tombi123 said:

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

LOL !

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

uhm.. if it's 18:30-20:30 central european time(CET), then it's 17:30-19:30 general/greenwich mean time(GMT) as CET is GMT+1 (in the OP it says 16:30-18:30 GMT)

That guy also sighed while speaking... best translator ever!

Not in the summer it isn't.

I mean GMT does not observe the Daylight Saving Time...erm, time. So in the summer, the UK is GMT+1. Neat ha?