By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Press Conference at Gamescom.....the thread

sguy78 said:
There is only one thing that really matters tomorrow.

Yes the slim is important but to PS3 owners there'll be alot more things that will go down beyond the slim-line PS3 SKU unit.

For example PSN is getting a strangely timed update tomrrow...

Around the Network

tagged for later

Definitely something to look forward to, but let's hope we all aren't getting our hopes up...

Dang, Just realised it'll be 4:30AM local time when the press conference is on. All the news will be old news by the time I can get to a computer.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Mummelmann said:
iron_megalith said:
No slim news = fanboy meltdowns. I'm going to prepare my shelter.

Indeed. If you hear a knock on the door, its just me seeking a safe haven!

Now that's uncalled for. Obviously there won't be a meltdown if there's no Slim. Though I'm not making any guarantees of safety if there's no price cut

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

awww shit, since i wake up like at 3 PM im going to miss it, so i'll just come straight here for the news.

Star Scream said:
18:30 – 20:30 CET

So it ends just before Celtic - Arsenal...

I'm expecting a healthy dose of irish luck.

Slim, price cut, surprise GT5 announcement and a win for the Bhoys! ;)

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

@Scruff7

Well a e-tailer site I frequent has recently (within the last two days) put GT5 as a Nov 18 release, price to be confirmed, so who knows you might be on to something.
I haven't found any other sites with this info yet (to be honest though I haven't looked very hard) but it's still quite the coincidence I think.

come to think about it, isn't that about a week before thanksgiving day in the US?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Its around 6.30pm in my timezone= perfect

Thankx for the thread man, u made it easier for me

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Watching this.