By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wow, this is the definition of ignorance

Slimebeast said:
She talks just like Apu.

Yes, that's quite hilarious.

Around the Network

I came here expecting something funny! Damn you all!

I feel sorry for all of those idiots, India is obviously in Antarctica.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

"It's like an Asian person and an African person have a baby"
W T F ?

Take a look at my photos on flickr

I lost ..

Now highwaystar101, will you please change the OP. This is a joke video.

People are inclined to believe all negative things about Christians. EA Dante's Inferno E3 fake protest campaign comes to mind, then this thread in off-topic a few months ago linking to that ultra conservate christian homepage that you all thought was real Christians, until I called it (both times I was first calling bullshit, ill dig em up if u dont believe me. This is the third or fourth time).

Get real, this video is fake.

Around the Network
Craan said:
The two girls commented on a video response and claimed that it was pretty clear from the video that they knew more about India than the Indian girl.

Well, obviously, given the atrocious lack of education in African countries.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Oh my word listen to the last 30 seconds when the girl tries to leave. It's hilarious. She says jokingly she has to eat her rice, obviously because they girls have been racist to her and they don't pick up on the sarcasm and say "is that all you eat?"

Slimebeast said:

People are inclined to believe all negative things about Christians. EA Dante's Inferno E3 fake protest campaign comes to mind, then this thread in off-topic a few months ago linking to that ultra conservate christian homepage that you all thought was real Christians, until I called it.

A. I didn't mention anything about christianity. YOU made that assumption, I didn't mention it in my OP.

B. The video isn't fake, they even did an entire video explaining about how it wasn't fake and they thought the replies were rude.

I'm inclined to believe this video is real as I actually know people that ignorant.

highwaystar101 said:
Slimebeast said:

People are inclined to believe all negative things about Christians. EA Dante's Inferno E3 fake protest campaign comes to mind, then this thread in off-topic a few months ago linking to that ultra conservate christian homepage that you all thought was real Christians, until I called it.

A. I didn't mention anything about christianity. YOU made that assumption, I didn't mention it in my OP.

B. The video isn't fake, they even did an entire video explaining about how it wasn't fake and they thought the replies were rude.

A. Of course I made that assumption. U think Im stupid? If these girls were liberals or something else closer to your ideologies, your mind would go into critical-thinking mode, but since they were Christians u just ate it all up. Food for thought next time u watch the news, man.

B. I can detect that they are joking and trolling. It's a form of satire. You can't detect it?

If u dont believe me, look at how they tagged their video:

Taggar: 
indian  christian  convert  hindu  molly  converting  god  is  real  jesus  poe's  law  Henry  Fielding 

Henry Fielding? Hint: ask yourself if (supposedly) ignorant ppl like these have brain enough to tag it with Henry Fielding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Fielding